Swiss Legend Neptune Men's Watches

My family has three of these watches, two ceramic and one similar to this. Is it a Tag or a Rolex, no. Is it a good time keeping device, yes.

All three of ours keeps perfect time and their warranty is outstanding. I dropped mine and bent one of the push buttons on a chronograph model. For the price of shipping and $10 they repaired it, put in a fresh battery and the watch was almost four years old.

Honestly, try to beat that service these days. Don’t be afraid of this watch company, but understand they are large and may look odd on a skinny wrist.

purchased 3 last time and returned all three of them. foggy/dirty insides… :frowning: I actually like the way they felt.

It seems it decided to take the morning off. It was there at midnight. The developers are looking into it and hope to have it back home soon.

Good to know what really happened. With this junk (Swiss Legend) I figured WOOT decided not to open the flood gates for the onslaught of stinky remarks on the brand. lol

Sorry for that unfair judgement. That is on WOOT and not the Junk Swiss Legend is.

Yep, it is gone. It was not there at midnight (except for about 10 seconds) when the new Woot was offered, and this morning (9:00 AM Pacific time), it is still missing.

All the other Woot sites have it though.

They found it. It was lifting green beers at the corner bar. It’s back where it belongs now after a stern talking to.

Hope you gave it a nice corned-beef-on-rye sandwich to soak up all the beer! LOL

LOL…gotta love it when someone’s attempt at sarcasm bites themselves. If you’ve had your Chinese Timex for two years, I guess you’ve been supporting them longer than I have. As for this watch looking like something from the '80s, they didn’t make big watches in the '80s. They made little puny ones. Like your Timex.

I bought one of these the last time Woot offered them. I knew it was Chinese but I didn’t know how bad the quality of the knock off would be. #1 - These are HUGE! Even for most men they are oversized. #2 - It has a very jerky movement, they didn’t even try to reproduce the smooth swiss movement. #3 - Not water proof! Not even water resistant at all. Mine got water in it the first time I got splashed with water while wearing it and the face fogged up and the movement stopped.

You’re right…it looks like a garish sucka from the 70’s!

And at least my Chinese Timex doesn’t try to fool chumps by pretending it is Swiss.

Say, how about this watch?

CAUTION!!! The #19 on the main page shows black and black with the silver case, but after added it to the cart during check out it shows #18 (all black). Also vice versa if you choose #18. I’ve asked WOOT! Staff which is correct. I wouldn’t place an order for 18 or 19 till it’s fixed. Also the videos posted are the 48mm and 16mm thick these are 52mm and 20mm thick.
Thanks!

They would look better with a better material for the band. Too bad, since I like larger watches that don’t look so tiny on my big wrist.

Thanks for the heads up on that. Looks like 17, 18, & 19 are mixed up. We’re digging into it to figure out which is which. Sorry for the confusion.

UPDATE
Ok, we have everything fixed. What you see in the photos is what you will get.

The only watches affected were 17, 18, and 19. If you have already ordered one of those watches, you will be getting an email from customer service verifying that you ordered the watch you intended to order.

Again, sorry for the confusion.

While I agree that the watch is big, I don’t think it’s ugly. If it were half the thickness and was solar powered I would consider it.

With regard to your ignorant comment about the fad of a clock on your wrist, I suppose you must have been born in the 90’s or 2000’s, because this “fad” has lasted since the 17th century. Wrist watches became popular in the 1920’s (before that, it was pocket watches). So this “fad” has lasted at least 90 years, and at most over 200 years. I suppose you think cars, houses, and airplanes are fads too.

Burn

After seeing the videos, this is NOT a swis movement but a Japanese movement. A swiss moevement would have almost loks like a sweep dial while Japanese movements move in seconds. They both work bit this is not Swiss!!!

mm please let me educate you for a quick second.
There are two types of movements: mechanical and quartz.
There are three main places where these movements are made: swiss, japanese and chinese.

The difference you’re talking about, where one moves with a “sweep” and the other moves with a “tick”, does not have anything to do with where these movements are made but what type. For the most part, mechanicals sweep and quartzes tick. The location of origin only determines the quality, longevity and intricacy of its movements/complications.

WHOOOOOOSH!

I watched the video, thought I wanted one of these, but isn’t a Swiss movement supposed to sweep? I call shananigans.