Swiss Legend Watches - Men's

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Swiss Legend Watches - Men’s
$59.99 + $5 Standard Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

I like watches, but I don’t wear any. This one seems pretty decent.

No exposed gears? Boo!

XD

$149.99 on Ewatches.com and WorldofWatches.com

I have a thing for that ‘blacked out’ style you see nowadays. This watch looks pretty neat and the best prices I could find in my quick evening scan was around 112 dollars on ebay. If anyone wants to buy it for me I wont stop you :tongue:

just a question for those of you in the know.
does this have some kind of illumination to it? or do i have to carry a flashlight with me to see it in the dark?

Looks like a sweet watch, gonna use it for work.

In for one.

[Edit: Erm, actually, nearly 2 inches is massive on my wrist… I’ll pass, I guess.]

FYI: These things are huge at 48 - 52mm. They are designed as over-sized watches and wear a bit like a hockey puck on your wrist.

These watches are available at worldofwatches.com, ewatches.com and a few other associated family of websites. They regularly go on sale for about $70 shipped, so if you like these, this is not a bad deal at $65 shipped

you will need a flashlight

actually, just $75 (free shipping) from world of watches

link:
http://www.worldofwatches.com/detail.asp?iq=1&bo_products_id=0&bo_products_variance_id=120494&promotion_code=WTV1392073112164825154120494

per the item description, a candle will suffice.

thats a deal breaker for me. thanks for the info.
w

lol.
w

If you like wearing pancake sized discs on your wrist because your ego needs attention, this watch will be perfect for you!

The case is pretty big…I’m no longer a fan of massive wrist clocks. Especially since Randy Jackson overstayed his welcome to this style a few years ago…ugh!

300x450

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/48/b6e363189f6347a691901a5e67def68e/l.jpg[/img]

That’s just a “WOW price” promo for the black one. The other colors are still $149.99. Regardless, Woot’s price is cheaper for all of them.

This watch is 10 minutes slow.

Don’t bother. The so called “Swiss Legend” is a company based in Florida.

Like Invicta, they pretend to sell high quality watches by severely marking up the retail price and selling them at a huge “discount”.

In reality, these watches are a hit and miss when it comes to quality, and customer service is usually horrible, if existent.

Pass on this and buy a Citizen or a Seiko.

Or because some people have real man arms and not little boy spaghetti noodles. I require a bigger watch because normal size ones look odd and tiny.

[Mod: Removed the part that got a bit personal. :wink:]