Swiss Legend Watches - Men's

Rolex or bust

Too bad it doesn’t have an hourly chime. It seems to be a lost feature these days. :frowning:

LOL - Win!

Looks like a tricked out Swatch. (Anyone remember the 80’s?) May be worth $ 65, but $ 395 ??? GTFO!

Do the numbers etc on the watch glow in the dark?

NOW you tell me!

I am a swimmer, i swim competitively and are currently training for the rio 2016 summer olympics, does anyone know if this would withstand water like that? i obviously will not be using it while swimming but for my warm ups i might

Hold it! Wait a minute! Stop.

Usually everyone grumbles when something ISN’T made in the USA. Now you’re grumbling because it is?

//gives up

yes… this thing has decent lumes, glows in the dark

If you warm up in water deeper than 330ft, you may have a problem (and not only with this watch)… :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Atm should be more than fine for a pool, snorkeling etc…

I would also point out that these cheapo brands like Swiss Legend, Haurex, Invicta, BLING, Sturhling, etc. have little to no provenance regarding their claims of Swiss movements or manufacture. I.E. the movement in this watch was almost certainly NOT made in Switzerland.

nevermind, thanks for telling me guys, but im getting the Timex SL Series T2M7586K

Invicta is an American company that goes through great lengths to conceal the country from which their products originate. (SPOILER-Its China!!!)

What makes you think a USA company that puts Swiss in their company that makes watches that’s not swiss made would be making it in the USA?

Loving the new top TT :wink: I bought a black shirt though so I guess I’ll have to support whoever’s on team black. Unless woot wants to send me a couple extra shirts for being such a billy badass all damn day long.

It has Neptune stamped on it and Neptune is the Roman god of water & sea, it better be able to withstand water!!

First off, this is a great price for this watch. Swiss Legend does have ridiculous retail prices, just like Invicta, but it still is what it says it is.

I bought one of these in a different color combonation. It has maintained great time, and it looks good, even if it is on the big side.

The cons non this watch

I believe 51 percent of the parts of the watch (minimum) must be “of Swiss origin.” There is some debate about what that phrase means. Are they of Swiss origin if they were in a train that passed through Switzerland? What if they were made in China, shipped to Switzerland, and finished there? Is that “of Swiss origin”?

There are a LOT of shady things that go on in the watch world, and a lot of them–as this thread suggests–have to do with “Swiss” vs. Swiss and ridiculously inflated retail prices that make sales seem like you are getting the deal of the century.

Ok, you have a point there.