Swisstek Endoscopes-Your Choice

Very true, natural selection. Let the conservatives keep their polyps.

Can this be swallowed and regurgitated back up? And can the images be blown up to poster size?

I decided not to purchase as soon as the page loaded but I went to the discussion purely to see what butthole jokes people would be making. The political banter is just a bonus.

Ironically, your comment does nothing to either help me in my quest for comedy, or help people make purchasing decisions

Could this be used to give yourself a colonoscopy? Sure would save some money!

And don’t forget the lube!

I used the Mscopes App on my Nexus 6. I got the 1-meter micro-usb version. It has adjustable LED light intensity.
The cable is floppy - not idea about the longer ones.
For the price of the single 1m scope I figured it was worth a shot finally. Quality seems ok.

Maybe we could use it to check and see if your sense of humor is just blocked, or if you were born without one entirely.

Just open your eyes, your head is already up there.

So, says the one with only three woot purchases in less than 4 years and your first post ever! :stuck_out_tongue:

I ordered 2 of the “WEC WiFi” option which Woot says is a 3 M semi-rigid camera. If you want the 1M soft flexible camera you have to order the Android option. The WiFi version will work with Android or iPhones so it looks like the best one to get (I just got them in the mail today) the Snake version which has a 3 meter cable that is semi-rigid like it has solid copper wire in it. I use it via Wi Fi on my iPhone 6 using their " moqo view " app from the App Store. I haven’t seen any ads pop up and it works fine. My only issue is how to adjust the 8 leds in the camera head? One doesn’t work at all, but the other is dim. Nothing like the pics on the Woot site. The instructions only mention how to turn on the light on the control unit. Any help would be appreciated.
Overall I like the camera. These are a great price compared to the 18" ones sold at tool stores for $150!

How do you adjust the lights? I’m guessing you’re using the Android version. The iPhone app is called “moqo view” and doesn’t provide many controls.
Thanks

1280x720 looks much closer to 1MP to me; just sayin’…

Will it work with a Kindle Fire, Version 1?

“Ships by freight carrier”? An 18 wheeler is needed to deliver a 1 pound box?

All this time and nobody has caught that. Good eyes!

I just got mine, and I got it to work per the instructions.

While the product is useful, the SRP is a lie. There’s no way this would ever sell to a satisfied consumer for $200.

The box, the packaging, the software -
everything screams Chinese build quality.

Amazon reviews seemed to indicate I would be able to use “wifi view” software. The instructions, however, called for “moqo view”. Both are on the app store. Wifi view’s settings ask for the wifi info as if it’s going to connect on its own. The instructions (and the only way I have seen it work so far) are to tell my phone to join the WiFi network (it creates one when you turn it on) and then launch moqo view.

All that said, the camera is quite nice. Totally worth 25 bucks.

I can tell that the cable is plenty rigid enough and long enough to be super useful.

2 of the qr codes are for apple store the other QR code is for the manufacturers download for the APK. Anyone have the google play link?

That’s a pretty bad typo. By visual inspection I can see that those two QR codes are identical. Did you search google play for “moqo view”? You shouldn’t need the QR code.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mopoviewer&hl=en

That was my big question when I bought it (haven’t received it yet).

So the cable is reasonably rigid? I bought the android version first, and it’s decent (definitely not great), but the cable is totally flaccid (hehehe), unless I was planning on dropping it in a hole I can’t see much use for it.

I’d like to be able to use this one as a snake when I drop a bolt or part down in a piece of machinery.

Why does mine, just purchased, not look like the sales pictures? Doesn’t say WiFi Endoscope, completely different shape, controls on different side. Bait and…?