SwissTek Professional HD Wi-Fi Endoscope

Rental car companies have pulled the same “adjustment”. A “mid sized” car NOW use to be a compact back in the day.

Indeed you are misinterpreting their specifications. The maximum resolution is 1600 x 1200. It is correct to call this 1200p.

I bought this the last time it was offered on Woot. It is a piece of junk; completely unusable. The depth of field is so small that it will only focus at an incredibly small range of distance. Even when it is ‘in focus’, the image is so poor it is almost impossible to tell what you are looking at. DO NOT BUY THIS.

The HD SEE App they say you need has a 2.1 rating in the play store. App requires following permissions which means the company (in this case Chinese) has access to the data (gps location!?) as well:

This app has access to:

• approximate location (network-based)
  • precise location (GPS and network-based)

Phone

• read phone status and identity

Photos/Media/Files

• access USB storage filesystem
  • read the contents of your USB storage
  • modify or delete the contents of your USB storage

Storage

• read the contents of your USB storage
  • modify or delete the contents of your USB storage

Microphone

• record audio

Wi-Fi connection information

• view Wi-Fi connections

Device ID & call information

• read phone status and identity

Woops. Should have looked again after waking up.

thx

What that for 15meters as well?

Does anyone know how long the scope is? I see that it supports 15m communication range, but I haven’t found how long the probe itself is.

Thanks!

This is not an endoscope. This is a borescope. Please do not put this in your body.

I have a similar Chinese borescope and it’s not horrible. There are a large of number apps on the google play store that it works with.

The cable is 3.5 meters.

That’s like saying McDonald’s isn’t horrible

Does this item work with IPhones?

The cord looks long enough to check your teeth from the backside during a colonoscopy.

Ours does not come with a case.

I also bought the last one they had for sale here on woot (slightly different model, same manufacturer). I could not get it to work at all. Tried three different apps on three different Android devices. One at least got the light to come on, that was it. No picture. They really should include lube with purchase.

Yes, via Wi-Fi.

Sell the same “crap” get the same response…

I think it’s a misprint. I think it is supposed to be a 1600x1200 HD resolution, and they just call it 1200p. At least, that’s what I’m seeing on similar models on Amazon…

So do you still have to go on a clear liquid diet for two days before using this endoscope?

Thanks. Silly me, I went to the “Specs” tab to find it, but now I see it is on the “Features” tab. Please tell me that it was only recently added to that page and that the coffee is still working for me.

I’d hate to find out that my ‘go-to’ medicine is longer doing its job. I mean, they call it “drip coffee” because you take it intravenously, right?

Finally a way to rescue those poor lost Gerbils.