SwissTek Professional HD Wi-Fi Endoscope

Makes me sad to know Wood/Amazon would try and pass this on to its people…

Well, two things. We’ve sold thousands of these and while there are complaints in the forums, they’re very few compared to the number purchased. People are more likely to post when they’re unhappy than when they’re happy.

Second, we’ve ALWAYS sold junk. What woot world were you living in?

And here I was thinking the bag of crap that I’ve never been able to purchase was actually full of high quality merchandise!

Is the cable long enough to check the backsides of your teeth while performing a self-colonoscopy?

Now THAT was funneh!!! Thanx for the Diet Coke spraying out my nose!!!

I bought one of these from Woot a previous time - it most certainly does NOT focus @ 3mm regardless of the specs. While not a foot away as someone else said, it has to be at least several inches away in order to focus.

That said, so long as one realizes that “professional” in the name does not make it a “professional” tool, it does work. And for 30-ish bucks, it only needs to be used about one time to be worth the purchase.

Also… The description says that the cable is “Rigid yet flexible”… That’s merely code for “This is a slightly thicker cable and holds it’s shape moderately better than your headphone cable”…

While I’ve been able to use mine it’s been difficult to use especially if you think that this will work the same way as a regular hand held inspection scope does.

Perfect present for the husband’s 50th bday

I think you mean “ditto”, Einstein…

Figured out how to get it to work on iPhone after reading app store comments!!

It only works if you turn OFF cellular signal!

Thanks. This product works great on Android also using this method.

Yes, with a supplied attachment. Seriously.

OK folks. I got mine to work on an Android phone. Here’s how.

First of all, go to Google Play or Amazon Apps and do a search on Imagekit. It popped right up when I did this on Google Play. Install that app.

Second, connect the camera to the Wifi unit and power it up.

Third, go to the setting on your phone that displays available wireless networks. Look for one that says something like, or exactly like “YPC_4648”. Log into that network.

Fourth, fire up the Imagekit app. The camera image should pop right up. Best focusing distance for highest resolution is 1 to 2 inches.

Hope that helps! Hey TT, does this satify the elusive and highly coveted Quality Post criteria? I spent MINUTES doing this!

I also was able to use the ImageKit app with no issues