SwissTek Professional HD Wi-Fi Endoscope

SwissTek Professional HD Wi-Fi Endoscope

No info about iPhone and Mac comparability…
Would be useful.

ISN’T this the same one I bought from Woot on January 3rd of this year ?

https://electronics.woot.com/offers/swisstek-professional-hd-wi-fi-endoscope-30

If so I am very happy with this for the most part. I found the directions a little hard to follow as to how to connect this to my phone but maybe it was do to my low geek level. Basically once you hold the power button down and turn it on you then go to your wifi setting on your phone and turn your current wifi connections off and reconnect to the name of the Endoscope’s wifi name. Of course before this you have to download their app to your phone. I would have liked it better if there had been a way to focus when you are looking down in a drain or a furnace vent since a lot of what I saw was out of focus. But over all I would buy again.

‘’ * With a built-in Wi-Fi signal, this borescope can be quickly connected with your smartphone via Wi-Fi.’’

‘’ Technically, there’s absolutely no difference between an iPhone and a smartphone . Because any handheld device with a touchscreen interface capable of performing most of the functions of a computer and with a running operating system is considered a smartphone .’’

So maybe there is ‘‘info about iPhone…comparability’’ ? or compatibility :slight_smile: