Swisstek WEC Wi-Fi 3-Meter Endoscope Cam

Thanks for finding an app that does work. I have a feeling that is exactly what the scope is capable of. It only seems to have a focal length of a couple inches in front of the lens. It’s meant to be used in tight spaces not for taking video/photos at a distance.

Just got my camera today. Haven’t been able to find an app to work with it as of yet, but it does work great when connected to my MacBook and using photobooth (have to switch to the Teslong camera under the Camera drop down). Will try the Airscope app as “msouthlot” suggested. Will be interested to see how the wsee app works once it is back online.

i got my unit a couple days ago. Woot told me it would be delivered by March 20th so I received it almost 2 weeks sooner.

Now, about the endoscope. The instructions that came with mine said it is the model YPC99. The instructions suffer from Chinese/english bad grammar but they are clear enough when thoroughly examined. They plainly state that the ap to use with iPhones is the YCamera and I found it quickly in the apple app store. Thank goodness that apple didn’t play hide-and-seek with the app name which they sometimes do when you type in a specific name.

Anyway, I charged the unit. Turned it on and searched for the WiFi name came up as Endoscope_2032335cc11c. I had no need for a password. I selected the address in Settings > Wi-Fi on my iPhone 7 and it joined within a couple of seconds. I then turned on the YCamera app, pushed start and immediately got an image.

For you metric illiterate people (such as myself) a focal length of 3-9 MM is actually a half inch out to a foot in real life. I actually could point the camera at my TV which is 9 feet away and got a blurry but recognizable view of what was on the screen.

Pros: The camera works with apple (at least the YPC99 model does). The stiff cable does make it easier to fish it through turns such as my car’s air conditioning vents. I’ve no need at this time to test it underwater or in nasty places like sewers yet.

Cons: The accessories are not the ones pictured. Hook, magnet, and mirror are spring quality wire. The parts are held on by a plastic collar that you slip over the camera first. Stick the wire through the collar, and push the collar up. I would probably add a piece of electrical tape wrapped around the tools to avoid losing them deep in an engine, vent, or crevice.

The camera did not come with a canned ham or a peacoat. I’m not sure I would have bought this item if Woot had answered my question above where I asked if they were included with the purchase.

All in all, you get what you pay for. $20 got me a WiFi scope that I can do my own dental work with (do not do your own dental work) ((Sigh, this world sucks that I actually have to tell you not to do your own dental work)). Be careful not to let the hook or mirror fall off and don’t swallow them (DON’T DO YOUR OWN DENTAL WORK!).

YCAMERA app is suggested in the instructions I got for use with an iPhone.

At least for the YPC99 model that they sent me.

App crashes on startup, Item is NOT new. Total crap.

the wsee apk just crashes when launched refund time

Hey all. Our vendor tried the wsee app on iOS and it worked. If you’re still having issues with it, could you let me know the device & OS you’re using?

Thank you!

Wsee app crashes immediately upon opening on a Samsung Note8 running Android 8.0.

it crashed on android 7.1.1
all the reviews on the play store say the same thing that it crashes on launch

Thank you both! I’m going back to the vendor with this info.

I’ve tried Wsee, YCamera, Teslong Camera, Airscope, Wifiview, and Moqoview apps on Android to no avail. Airscope and Wsee both crash immediately upon starting. My camera is listed as “inskam-A56DD581” and I can connect to it with the password “12345678” but nothing works. Anyone else with a similar experience?

I just received mine today and I’m also in the same situation. Tried different apps for the last 2 hours but nothing seems to work. It’s frustrating. I’m trying on an LG v20 running Android 8.0

Wsee app for iPhone works on my iPhone 7 running iOS 12. The quality settings in the app does not improve the camera quality. Videos recorded using the app are saved at a 90 degree angle with messed up height to width ratio.

I’m not even sure this was worth the $20 we paid for this endoscope.

Hello all. The Android WSEE app should be working now. I’m sorry for the frustration with this!