Swivel Store Deluxe 4pk w/ Spice Bottles

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Swivel Store Deluxe 4pk w/ Spice Bottles
$6.99 + $5 Standard OR $15 Two-Day OR $19 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Previously Sold On 12/10/2012 for $6.99 (Woot-Off)
Previously Sold On 11/9/2012 for $6.99
Previously Sold On 10/24/2012 for $6.99 (Woot-Off)
Previously Sold On 9/25/2012 for $8.99

He who controls the spice controls the universe!

How stable are they?

AS SEEN ON TV! Booooooooring!

Meh.

These are NOT worth the postage! Unusable, unstable and the bottles are junk too. Sorry woot!

Thanks for the heads up!

shipping was already paid for earlier, and amazons selling them for almost 30. should be easy enough to make a few dollars

Think U-235.

Wooters seem to have a love / hate relationship with these. You seem to be in the hate camp.

Measure your cabinets first. These are too tall to fit in mine. Bought some last time. Sorry I did.

Hey, you changed your [avatar] outfit!

I work a t a preschool and think this would be great for beads and google eyes. It’s difficult to find a good way to store stuff!

Yes, seemed like it was time to retire Santa’s helper.

Not much of a deal :frowning: I got suckered.

Seriously, you’d screw someone over on this? Sheesh! What has become of Woot?!

I’ve had similar ASoTV stuff, and invariably the racks/holders are very cheap, flimsly brittle plastic. I bought a lazy-susan with food storage containers, and while the containers themselves weren’t half bad, the lazy susan rack was almost impossible to assemble without cracking pieces, and it didn’t hold the containers nor the lids without falling over. From what I can see the racks for these spice jars are made of similar stuff. Couldn’t tell you about the spice jars themselves, though.

Just sayin…