Swonder Allround Inflatable SUP 10'

Swonder Allround Inflatable SUP 10'

Hey, does this board has the 4 POINT REAR BUNGEE or not? It seems the main image on the front page has, but the pictures in detail don’t.

@Peren2019 here is the board on website https://www.swonderdirect.com/collections/paddle-boards/products/2021-newest-10-cyberpunk-stylish it lists 4 point on both front and rear

Confirmed that there are 4 points in both front and rear.

UPDATE

Vendor checked again and it only has front bungees.

We will reach out to customers to see if you still want the board.

1 Like

Thanks @ThunderThighs oops on their part as they actually list it wrong on their own website :roll_eyes:

Yeah, fun day. Sigh. Sorry for the back-n-forth.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But it looks like, in the new pics that there are d rings back there to install another bungie is this correct??

I just got my cyber punk 10’ SUP and I got sent the wrong fin for it, how do I go about getting the correct one

I received the wrong fin as well. When I contacted customer service they mentioned they do not have just the fin available to ship and instead offered to send a full replacement. Hopefully the replacement is packaged correctly.

1 Like

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)