Sylvania HD1Z 720p HD Digital Video Camera

Previous Woot

It’s like deja vu all over again…

ENOUGH with the digital video cameras already Woot! Goodness…Every other day it seems like. Just start a camcorder.woot or something…Yeesh.

Don’t do it. I bought it on the last woot and the video quality is garbage.

You’ve been warned.

I just can’t get enough of these video cameras.

Sylvania products on Amazon and the other review sites don’t get the awesomest of reviews. But no reviews for this specific model.

These sold a few weeks ago. Look at the last comments on these, from the 17th after everyone got theirs delivered. Terrible. Grainy picture. Freezes.

I bought one of these as an xmas gift in previous Woot. The only review so far, it seems sturdy, well made and has a nice shiny purple finish.

Previous woot

I bought it last time around. Buyer beware, it’s absolute crap. It’s nothing more of what you would expect for a $40 video camera and everything less.

I’m hoping the one I ordered in the launch 12/10 arrives by Christmas? Still nothing on the tracking number “No information for the following shipments/FedEx Office orders has been received by our system yet. Please try again later”

Were you attempting to use this as your primary camera? I bought this for a child. I would think it would be fine for her…especially if she breaks it or loses it.

Pity. This is the first one I’ve seen with a light. I do a lot of borderline-light shooting and that would really help…

We just had this camera on here.

Here’s my test video… sorry, didn’t get to test the sound really.

Personally, the camera is “OK” for the price, but only “ok”. Not good, but not God Awful either.

&%^$# I got one last time too, but it was going to be a gift. Is it really bad?! Or just not really good? If there is difference!

So the launch was a couple of weeks ago, and the product is up for sale again? I wonder how many of these Woot got.

Good price, and the features sound nice. Was tempted last time, but didn’t want to take a shot in the dark. Sounds like it was wise of me to wait.

You thought you were being a rebel, but it turns out that Woot! has exploited your cries into reverse-psychology!

horrible video quality software is horrible i returned my flip and bought 2 of them. MISTAKE!!! now, im giving them as gifts to the people I dont like!!!

Thanks for the warning.

I bought one the video quality is bad it makes a buzz sound and does not come with a memory stick I got one that it says is for it
and it doesn’t work I wouldn’t suggest buying this