Sylvania In-Ear Earphones

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us - the most powerful name in crap

Sylvania In-Ear Earphones [New] - $1.49 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * Sylvania SYL210 High Grade In-Ear Earphones

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Sylvania In-Ear Earphones
$1.49 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Sylvania SYL210 High Grade In-Ear Earphones

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Haven’t we had these, like, twice now?

cheaper and cheaper these get

sweet! i haven’t bought any headphones yet! >_<

Do they really need to be called In-Ear Earphones? Where else would you stick them…on second thought lets not discuss that second question.

WOW - something new and it’s under 2 bucks. Go figure.

“High grade”? Is that like a B+ or better?

And what do earphones get grsded on, anyway?

are these any good? I have a pair of samsung in earphones that i love, and could use a few extra pairs. The JVC’s i bought as a backup are horrible

The earphones seem to be popular. We had the behind the ear ones yesterday morning (I bought 3) and the 3 pair last night.

Can you lie on your side (using a pillow) while wearing these? Comfortably?

DEAR MODERATOR: Evidently last night, Thunder Thighs found it amusing to change my name to Bippy whenever someone replies to a post of mine. It was funny at first, but it’s getting old. Are mods even supposed to do that?

Are these compatible with my ice cream maker?

TRULY the WORST Woof Off with the crappiest JUNK I’ve ever seen ! I’m glad I didn’t stay up all night for this.

What did you do Woot, buy out all the DOLLAR STORES that were going OUT OF BUSINESS ?

You are truly wasting our time !

Sound Quality, Sound Isolation, Comfort, Build Quality, Value…

Just bought 2 becuase I’m sure they are not durable at all, but I need a pair that just get me to work and back on the subway. Anything is better than the apple headphones.

$5.00 shipping seems high for these.

Then again, $5.00 shipping for the 42" TV I wooted yesterday kinda makes up for it.

hmmm… is that right?

Is it still happening?