Synthetic Beauty

http://sites.google.com/a/shirtsonsale.info/we-like-pics/_/rsrc/1240260818518/Home/sold-out-sad-rat.png

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Help promote this shirt! Click here and post a picture!

I knew it wasn’t going to happen, but I was really hoping for Drak today.

I like it! Very powerful!

word

I have no idea what the hell that is, but with the placement and design, and being on black, it makes a cool shirt.

Bleeding butterfly-heart?

Wisconsin. Represent!

I love this shirt. I mean, It’s a little off the typical “steampunk” definition in my opinion, but still really, really cool :smiley:

oh!

and I is faster than the internetz!

So happy this shirt went up today, I could not wait any longer to get it!

Great design… love the black (bummer I missed yesterday’s in time for a buy). In for 1!

I wish the detail .png was MUCH larger: it is difficult to discern exactly what I’m seeing (or am supposed to see).

Wow. This shirt might make me reconsider my No Butterflies policy.

Slight alteration in my discernment: it looks unfortunately like a butterfly has smacked into the windshield of my car, creating a large gear-shaped crack. Gotta buy a new windshield, I guess… after I clean the goo off until I can.

edit: oh, how sad! After the gear-shaped crack I apparently hit some flower. Multi-layer guck. Otherwise, a very interesting design & one certain to cause other people to notice.

would be better if this shirt came out around halloween time…but then again woot has never had good timing…

Here’s a larger version of the design, hope that helps :slight_smile:

Also, thanks to everyone who supported this design :slight_smile:

Yeah, it helps to see it… but explain how this is Steampunk? It’s more like Hippiepunk…

Thank you!

Someone needs to buy a dictionary to learn what “Beauty” means.

Its looks like a giant bug that just got creamed on my windshield