T-Fal Oil Filtration EZ Clean Immersion Deep Fryer

Also, it helps a lot if you post very soon after 1am Eastern/12am Central time. I’ve gotten a lot of QPs for pretty mundane posts when I happened to be paying attention at 1am.

I’ve even gotten a few for asking “will this work with my Mac?” if I did it at 1:05. (Mostly for clothes and furniture, if I recall.) I think the moderators maybe get a little punchy at that hour.

I find they’re the most pliable right after beer o’clock.

Family size? Really, family size?!?!

I would need at LEAST a 55 gallon (210 liter) drum to fry the family!
Give me a break, I’d be lucky to fry a finger in this thing!

Glad I’m not the only person who instantly sees this!

Every damn time

HEY,something I already own!
one word of warning, the underside of this gets HOT if you use it longer then 20 minutes or so, take that into consideration. other then that, it works great!

Dear gentle reader,
That is absurd, duhface. Your family would come out crispy on one side and soggy on on the other using only a 55 gallon drum. As if.

In conclusion I would like to add, that as keeper of internet forum thread douchebaggery, it is my duty to inform you that it would take 208.19766 liters of mazzola to fill a 55 gallon drum, NOT the 210 liters as you have erroneously stated.

Sincerely,
Totalbleepinghassle

I have this unit. It takes it about an hour or so to drain. It’s not a fast drain at all. Have you set it to drain and just let it sit?

Walmart has this for $79.99

Had to return mine as it didn’t work wouldn’t turn on. Don’t if I’ll get my money back, sent it back with Woot’s return label they sent me last week and the tracking shows that it’s still at the post office waiting to be picked up.

Sorry about the problems. Once it gets back to us, allow 7-10 business days to process the return and issue the refund.

Oh bag of crap, foiled again by having to log in before I can pull the trigger or push the button on the deep fryer… I can only hope it because a better deal will come along, but hard to believe one selling for less than $29.

Ha. 1st time I’ve seen the substitution of ‘b*g of cr@p’ to another phrase…lol