T-Fal Oil Filtration EZ Clean Immersion Deep Fryer

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3]

T-Fal Oil Filtration EZ Clean Immersion Deep Fryer
Price: $89.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Thursday, Oct 08 to Friday, Oct 09) + transit
Condition: New

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](T-Fal Oil Filtration EZ Clean Immersion Deep Fryer) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=T-Fal Oil Filtration EZ Clean Immersion Deep Fryer) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](T-Fal - Google Shopping Oil Filtration EZ Clean Immersion Deep Fryer)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
9/3/2015 - $89.99 - Click To See Discussion (27 comments)
7/15/2015 - $89.99 - Click To See Discussion (19 comments)

7/31/2015 - $89.99 (Woot Plus)

Very good reviews (4.5 out of 5.0) over at walmart.com

[MOD: That’s the smaller model.]

Comments from a previous offer

It’s not the same one. Walmart’s is a 1.8L unit, this one is a 3.5L unit

I have this fryer and it is fabulous. The oil filtration and storage means your house does not smell like oil all the time. And it really does clean up easily.

I just got mine yesterday. I paid like $120. I made a batch of fries, frozen type. They turned out awesomely. Light and crisp, certainly not greasy. Flip the switch and after it cools down, it drains the oil automatically. Cleanup took 2 minutes.

Oh Woot how you tease me. I bought this from you last time and it was DOA. The return was the biggest hassle I’ve ever had, you claimed you could not replace it so you would refund my money. After I put the label on the box and took it to USPS for you it took 10+ emails for you to actually refund my money because for whatever reason your agreement with USPS is broken. For weeks it sat at USPS with the status of WAITING TO BE PICKED UP.

And now you tease me again with this offer. Should I trust you to send me a working item or pay a little more from Amazon whom I’ve had better luck with returning things too.

Hi there. Sorry for the problems. Returns do take a bit to get back to us and processed. As noted in your email, we ask that allow 7-10 days for us to process the return once we receive the item. I see that there were 9 business days between the time the label was printed and the first scan in the next state. Not sure why that took so long. I’m glad CS was able to take care of things for you.

Haven’t had a chance to try mine from the previous sale yet, this has me a little nervous. What’s the return filing limit?

Our return policy is 21 days and is linked in my signature.

You have a 1 year warranty with T-Fal on this sale.

Yes I fully understand your policy but the issue was after I dropped it off at the USPS location (Large location) it sat there for 10 days and didn’t go anywhere in a state of “WAITING TO BE PICKED UP” which I had to argue with your customer service people about. They basically kept telling me I had to wait for it to be returned even though I kept telling them it’s sitting at the post office waiting for Woot to come get it. I don’t know what the issue was. After I ■■■■■ enough about it I finally did get my refund however I shouldn’t of had to have to do that if the first person that responded had actaully done a little work and saw that the package was at the USPS and there was something wrong there. Felt like I was doing their job.

Anyways I’ve had one of these before with the filtration (past marriage) and it was awesome which is why I bought it last time only to receive an defective unit. If these are closeout units what’s the chances I get another that’s bad.

I need one of these like a I need a heart attack. 2 for 1 deal?

Walmart, Dillards $59.95

Probably the smaller size one. They look the same.

Has anybody had any problems with the switch/knob on the front getting stuck?

I just got my t-fal on Saturday and gave it’s first use yesterday. The frying part went great. I waited about 3 hours to start the automatic oil filtration and nothing happened. No oil was going through. I switched back and forth a couple of times to see if it helped and then I could not switch anymore.

It’s stuck on oil filtration and it’s not filtering the oil at all. I did some googling and could not find anybody else complain about this but wanted to see if anybody here had the issue and resolved it some how.

The switch will not budge at all. No matter what I do.