T-Fal OptiGrill - 4 Colors

Was suspicious last time it was offered but decided to get one and see what happens. Smartest Woot purchase I ever made. Work in DC so with the commute its a long work day and at times just don’t feel like getting into too much effort for dinner. this has been a lifesaver and is one of the few items that I have bought that lives up to its advertising. Mine works great and I would get it again in a heartbeat!! Particularly like the option of selecting the setting for food that is frozen. I can just take it out of the freezer, toss it on the grill and it does cook it exactly the way it says it will

been waiting for this to come back

LOVE LOVE LOVE MINE, well LOVED it. Mine kept having preheating issues where it wouldn’t select the specific temp and would just continuously go to “manual mode”. After resetting it with some holding button method I found online, it worked…temporarily. I would have to preheat it with the unit open until that method eventually stopped also.

So when it worked it was AMAZING, but I did return it for a full refund (thank you woot) and bought a new one from amazon, but at this price, if it’s working, it’s SO worth it.

Most tender smoke free house pork chops I ever made ;).

I’ve had my OptiGrill for about 3 years and use it all the time. I’m a snob about cooking steak, but the temperature sensor does a great job with rare steak and gives it a decent crust. It makes great grilled sandwiches, though the cheese does sploosh out a bit.

It’s easy to clean and the nonstick plates still have their non-stickiness. Highly recommended.

I LOVE MINE. Over 1 year strong. I use it 3x/week. Fu&^ing excellent purchase.