T-Fal Pro Grade Titanium 12-PC Nonstick Cookware Set

The aluminum version of the t-fal pro is recommended by America’s Test Kitchen and we have the 8, 10, and 12" and love them. They are perfect with a proper non metal spatula for eggs, and have lasted much, much longer than other non-stick. Of course they say have only the pieces you’d really need, but the sizes here are pretty practical if you haven’t got much at home now.

Do any of the lids fit the fry pans also? This is important for certain dishes I cook in a skillet.
Hey woot! copy writers…It would be nice if they had the dimensions as well as the volume listed for the pots/lids…

Ever hear of the canary in the coal mine?

We also have this set and the silicone version (that isn’t induction type). Both are great & last much longer than others we’ve tried.
This set with metal handles, the handles get kinda hot so be careful.
Yes, cast iron is best, but these work so good & easy. We use both!

Yes. Never use metal on these.

I use teflon to clear our house of excessive parrots. Works great!!

Are you implying I should get a canary just to be sure, in case I overheat my Tfal pans??

I have a T-Fal skillet and the coating is phenomenal. Had it for more years than I can remember, and cooked eggs slide around on it with just a shake, though I do add a coating of butter first.
Cleanup is just a rinse with water afterwards; it’s still pristine even though I definitely overheated it on a few occasions. None worse for wear afterwards.

I have a variety of aluminum T-Fal. Does the titanium warp as badly?

It’s not really titanium as in the metal, of course- Mine is aluminum, and hasn’t warped or anything like that, even though it’s been overheated without anything in it. Wouldn’t expect these would have any problems with warping. Haven’t tried smelting with it or anything like that though.