T.K.O.

No way!!! Thanks, woot!!! And thanks for the support, folks. :slight_smile:

You mean Double Win, right? Today is opposites day? How can you not loves the dinosuurrz?

Hmm, it looks to me like Triceratops knocked out T. Rex with a right, a left, and…another left?

This was a really fun and unique design to see in the derby. I’m definitely glad it got it’s time to shine through an Editor’s Choice.

Fantastic work, rglee – I still haven’t come up with the appropriate words to express my appreciation for you as a designer to put in such effort for a fun and unique design.

Congrats on the print!

Edit: Apparently, being under the weather and repetitive has given me the words “fun and unique” to describe this. Sheesh. I need to utilize more of my vocabulary…

I’m… actually surprised that this shirt made it as a Editor’s Choice Derby Fave, but delighted! Congrats!

From the “Three” derby, if anyone cares about that sort of thing.

yeah…i think i’m gonna be skipping the next random shirt day…

But isn’t that a left in the picture not a right like the description says?

Oh lookie, Baby Bop finally got her revenge against Barney.

Goooooo plant eaters!!

Poor T-Rex. I bet he has a hard time eating a Whopper with those tiny hands.

But the triceratops never existed…

There’s a tragic story behind this shirt, one of an indomitable T-Rex who ignored every naysayer and parent who told him that there was no place in boxing for a creature with arms shorter than its ears. Be an MMA fighter or a kung-fu master, they told him, but no. He pursued his first and true love: the sweet science of boxing. And maybe his pluck and determination were enough to win a few amateur bouts with against the compsognathuses and troodons of the world. However, poor ole’ Rex had no shot when he got to Cretaceous level fights. Reality is a harsh friend indeed.

Big congrats on this print, RGlee!

(And I hope we get Tgentry’s dino shirt tomorrow :))

edit- thanks Bassanimation for catching my error

Float like a pterodactyl, sting like a…

tricerotops…

Oh piss, well executed creative diverse art again?

DAMNIT WOOT! DONT THROW TWO BONES!

You mean TGentry’s dino shirt? (If so, yes, agreed)

Edit- No prob ^^. It’s late, we’re all zombie-ing around. @_X

Ah, I slipped up there. Yep, Tgentry’s. :slight_smile:

I find this shirt both offensive and a slap in the face to the precious cretaceous era.

Hurrah! I love this shirt so much I want to build a time machine so I can travel back to midnight CST and buy it again.

This is pretty cool, and I am a big fan of RGlee, but it makes me worry that they won’t print “Flight” now. It seems unlikely they will choose two dinosaur designs.