T-Rex Digital Platinum Series 12ft 1080p HDMI Cable

Same price as Amazon, but infinitely better than BestBuy.

http://www.amazon.com/Bargaincell-Super-Resolution-Hdmi-Hdmi-Plasma/dp/B000O5N5AI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1272473907&sr=8-1

You can never have too many of these:)

snagged 3 at that price

in for 2

These are great and a great deal.

Don’t buy overpriced HDMI cables!

Damn, I need a 12 footer, all I have are 4-6 footers right now, but I was hoping to get it cheaper than $10 shipped. I could get 3 but I really only need 1. Blah. Decisions, decisions.

Did the guys from woot! come to your house to photograph it?

This is a good cable, grabbed one off Woot! about a month ago

Does it work with Sansa?

Darn, I was going to buy that camcorder. This HDMI would be perfect with it. :frowning:

RAWR

And you didn’t make a video?!?!

Just bought 3. Don’t really need them, but for $20, not a bad deal

great price for this, wish i didn’t have a 12 year old t.v.!!!

They tried to charge me $4 for a simple LED once. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good deal, I was waiting for something like this to come around again.

In for 3.

my poor mom bought me an 8ft HDMI cable from best buy for $75 as a gift. haha, i had to explain to her that all HDMI cables are the same and there’s no reason you should spend more than $5 on any single one. we returned the cable and i bought two 15’ cables for $3 each on amazon.

eta: seeing my avatar for the first time, hahahaha. it’s quite lovely.

I did buy 6 of these when Woot had them on the 2-for tuesday a while back. I believe it was the 6’ cables, but it was the same brand. One cable was DOA… just flat out didn’t work. It was the first cable I used on my brand new LCD TV… Though it was the TV itself!!! Never thought it would’ve been the cable. All of the others worked fine and are still working today.

Seems decent, but I don’t know what I’d do with the extra 6 feet of cable…

bought these when they were for sale a few weeks ago. for the price, i dont think you can say know…improved hd quality for sure.