T-Rex Digital Platinum Series 6' 1080p HDMI Cable

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
care to show me your wooters.us?

T-Rex Digital Platinum Series 6’ 1080p HDMI Cable [New] - $3.99 + $5 shipping

1 * T-Rex Digital TRHDMI2M v1.3B 1080p HDMI Cable

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

T-Rex Digital Platinum Series 6’ 1080p HDMI Cable
$3.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 T-Rex Digital TRHDMI2M v1.3B 1080p HDMI Cable

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

[froogle](T-Rex - Google Shopping Digital Platinum 6’ 1080p&aq=f) – doesn’t exist :\

1080P HDMI Cable. Just like the rest, nice price for a 10ft, get 3.

Just bought a few from Monoprice, sorry woot, its too late for you…

B O R I N G !!!

But the man at Best Buy said that if I don’t spend at least $15 / foot on an HDMI cable, my TV will catch fire, steal my identity and cancel my subscription to the jelly of the month club.

3.99 is a good price, but after shipping it isnt worth it IMO, and HDMI cable is an HDMI cable in my opinion

$9 HDMI 6’, no thanks.

er… its 6ft buddy…

got one of these last time it was on woot. no complaints/problems. Might pick up another to have around JIC.

you know you can never have too many HDMI cords lying around

if anyone is looking for cheap cables just go to monoprice.com they have expensive cables for dirt cheap because their not branded.

Its true

A year or two ago, this would have been a deal of the century. Nowadays, $8.99 for an HDMI cable almost seems like a ripoff. Ah, technology!

Pretty typical price for this cable. I think I found mine (Phillips brand) at Wal Mart for $9.95.

maybe if I buy this, then my wife would let me get a new tv…

10 ft is the new 6 ft man. get with the times

Good price for a cable

In for 3.