T-Shirt Quality Slipping

Has anyone noticed a reduction in the T-Shirt quality? Two shirts, September and May 2019 purchase both have holes from normal wear and washing. I have shirts that are 5 years old that don’t have this. Please fix the issue woot!

Hello. I haven’t but I’ll definitely pass on your concerns to the shirt team.

2 Likes

Thank you! I want to hit the buy button. I’ve got a ton of woot shirts. Even the ones I dub painting shirts now don’t have holes in them. The last three shirts I purchased have them already.

I also have woot shirts that are many years old that are still in great shape. and also have had problems with recent orders.

Last fall I placed two orders that had the same issue. The designs on the shirts were printed too thick. One shirts, much of design came off in the first washing. Some I emailed woot and they sent me a new one. The replacement shirt, while it did not come off as badly, it still had portions that stuck together so came off. Another shirt, while not as badly, similar thing. A 3rd shirt in the same order, the design has gradually flaked off.

I ordered another shirt in a later order. The design is printed in so thick I anticipate the same thing happening.

Sorry to dredge this up again, but I just did laundry then came on here and did a search for shirt quality to see if someone else had the same complaints.

Two of the last three shirts I’ve gotten from Woot have problems. It’s like what PhtnmoRob said, the design is printed thick or something and sticks together or just feels weird and it flakes off.

One shirt I have washed for the second time, cold water, gentle cycle, the lower half of the shirt is basically gone except for a few flakes. I have another shirt that’s got the same gummy feel, and I know after the next wash, it will probably be messed up too.

Unless someone is coming along and switching the dryer to high heat, I don’t know what’s going on with the shirts. Definitely won’t be buying any more for a while. And my favorite is no longer available on the site. :unamused:

Hello there. Sorry for the problems with the shirts. Take a photo and send a link to it to Woot customer service so they can help you.

From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

2 Likes

thank you, TT. You’re always super helpful. I sent them some pics, including a close up so they can see what the issue has been. Hopefully, it was just a temporary quality run issue.

1 Like

I hate to bring this up, but I just had a hoodie that I’ve only washed a few times suddenly start flaking and I’ve only had it 1 month. I followed the link above but there does not appear to be a way to upload a picture. We will see what happens.
Thanks!

Hi there. You have to upload a pic to another site like imgur and add a link.

2 Likes

This has absolutely been the case for me as well. T-shirts developing holes, the fabric not feeling as good to the touch, the printing being off. woot shirts used to be my go-to t-shirt shop and some of my favorite shirts were from woot, but I want to say about 2018 and on, the quality has just been missing and so I have swapped my go-to.

1 Like

Make sure you let customer service know. I think they track that kind of stuff.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like