Taco Cat

and they should put logo’s on the back of shirts, and they should sell shirts with pockets and put logo’s just on the pocket, and they should sell long sleeve, and they should stop selling shirts in the color of oatmeal, as cream colored, light brown shirts are so 1988. I’ve written them several times about these issues with no response.

edit: oh yah one more thing: they should have a shirt.woot WOOTOFF just like winewoot,kidswoot, and woot is having as I type this. that would be so boss~!

Congrats Omnitarian! And Woot, you’re on a roll! Keep it up!

It’s a Woot off today so heck yeah it’s gonna sell out :slight_smile: Great Job on this one I ordered mine!

All I have to say is…

YES!!!

(With apologies to the Village People)
Taco, Taco Cat! I wanna be a Taco Cat!

Palindromes are fun.

The look of distress on taco cat’s face can only mean that the dinner bell has just rung.

Thank you Woot. Thank you sooooo much.

I think I love you.

Yes im so pumped for taco cat

Fantastic choice. Congrats, Omnitarian!

Bones aren’t crunchy enough for you?

Got one! This shirt is made of win!

I would like to know how Omnitarian got the cat to sit still while placing the ingredients on its back. My cat won’t do that.

It combines 2 of my favourite things.

Cant go wrong with this.

Gonna need a Tum(s) Mut(t) after eating that.

Wow, somebody finally managed to exceed my pain threshold for bad puns.

It clashes with the majority of the things I wear, but the sheer awesome was not to be denied. Got mine. :smiley:

I like that one of the share icons on the front page is also a taco. =D

http://imgurl.filetac.com/img/69921240.gif

Fitting.

Big congrats omnitarian!

That is one disgusting looking taco cat. It looks like it has herpes or something. I think I’ll pass on that meal.