Tailgate!

Uh-Oh…you have offended the Cornholios.

The All-New Stadium Catheter Seat! Never leave your seat to stand in line for “rest”. Stay seated secure in the knowledge that your bladder will be fine! (And enjoy that nice, warm seat, too!)

External attachments not included.

Sorry, It may be Corn Hole out in the Midwest but being born and raised in New England it has always been called Bean Bag Toss. I first heard it called Corn Hole just a couple of years ago now that I live in PA.

If you had said corn hole to us as kids back in the 70’s-80’s we would think you were talking about someone’s anus or having anal sex not a game of throwing bean bags around.

Pretty much. Here in Chicago they call it Baggo or Bean Bag Toss and seem to think they started it, or at least perfected it. I didn’t even know it existed until I moved here 3 years ago. I’m from St. Louis. We’ve got Washers. Or as we like to pronounce it, Warshers.

It’s just “bags” in Wisconsin as far as I can tell. I’ve heard “cornhole” said by people from elsewhere in the country.

First of all: Ew, minds out of the gutter please. Second of all; It is also historically called cornhole in the South, not just the Midwest. Besides, New England has a history of using bizarre words. Rotary for traffic circle is just one example I can think of, but this study reveals more!

http://spark-1590165977.us-west-2.elb.amazonaws.com/jkatz/SurveyMaps/