Tailgating : Football :: Clandestine Whispers : Love

The critical question here is: how many chairs will you need for your tailgating party?

I wish the Specs mentioned the weight of each chair. I suppose I shall have to scour the Internets for this info (unless someone out there knows…).

12x12 canopy has poor reviews at Home Depot: http://reviews.homedepot.com/1999/202522226/w144-12-ft-x-12-ft-green-patio-canopy-reviews/reviews.htm

The 10x10 Weekender Quick Shade has some good reviews. In for one.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/16622680#Product+Reviews

The green armchair is $19.99 on Amazon with free Prime (or Super Saver if order is over $25) shipping. For me, this one is cheaper on Ammy and I will get it a lot quicker because I’m buying two so no shipping charges. No reviews on Amazon. Normally I don’t compare prices but I was curious about this one. I can order tonight and have them by Friday.

The Plus deals are select deals of product that we can’t sell on the main sites for various reasons like it being too niche or the small quantities available.

They’re generally good deals in their own right but they’re not going to have the deep discounts that you’re used to seeing on the daily sales. This is due in part to the smaller quantities (i.e. no volume discounts). In some cases, the deal is improved if you take advantage of the $5 all day shipping.

As always, we know our wooters are serious consumers and will hunt down the best price available. We expect no less of you.

Hope that helps. Happy shopping!

I really want the blacktop grill. I can find it at camping world for 10 bucks more though, so this really isn’t a deal when I add in my 5.00 shipping and then I have to get it now, instead of 3 weeks down the road, to get it shipped to our vacation home where I want it to be. I’d have to either reship it or car it 1300 miles

…weren’t these just up last week? We had a bunch of people complaining that the 10’x10’ canopy is the measurement leg to leg and didn’t actually provide much shade.

Woot… come on man. All the items “sell out”, then you just immediately put them all back up again? And you guys don’t see a problem with this? You don’t see how this might piss off some of your loyal customers?

it might seem like splitting hairs, but fyi: those items were offered on august 20th.
can’t speak for the other whys & hows, except stuff comes, stuff goes, & then stuff comes back again. there’s a lot of stuff.

and then we pass the stuff on to you.

Um, they got more in stock?
Hello?

PS, that was two weeks ago.

Cheaper at Walmart…

Could you be more specific? There are several products here!

EDIT - Looks like I stand corrected. Disregard, eyes are blurred and ready for bed. Tried to delete this post as it’s the first I’ve wanted to delete…and I can’t!

//strongly recommends the option to delete a post in the future without a MOD//

shipping weight of the mesh chair is 4.6# per amazon. might include the packaging . . .

These [Quik] chairs go on sale at Big5 rather often and usually there’s a $5 off 25/$10 off 50 too to make the deal even sweeter (coupons work on final balance vs pre-tax total) – not to mention you can return them.

$13.49 on eBay… a better deal here, if you have shipping credit.

The 10X10 canopy that I ordered has not been shipped out. Will someone be able to guide me in the right direction for finding how long it is supposed to take before the item is sent out? It has been six calendar days and 4 business days. Thanks for you replies.

My stuff hasn’t shipped out yet either. I ordered chairs on 9/5 and they still didn’t ship. I wonder why it’s taking so long? I’m an amazon prime member I guess I should have just ordered through amazon. I pay tax in my state so this was only slightly less.

same deal I bought one laast friday and also dont have it leaving to go camping for weekend with out it