Take Me Home, Country Craps (c9ke9kc93)

#99th BOC? Or 99th Woot?

I hit 50 BOCs and 102 woots. Can’t imagine hitting 100 BoCs!

I had to relog after the void and still made it!

Time to compare this to the bags of old.

BOCs. I don’t even want to share how many woots I have!

its been over 10 years got one

Jeez! And I have only gotten THREE so far…

Lol same here

No we can’t.

Dang. Thought I’d stop at 50, but now I’m going to keep going!

Ha who’s kidding who. I’d only ever stop if I actually got a letter.

Got close over on Meh. Only it was April 1st and instead I got a pallet of 1500 USB hubs.

Yeah Buddy

That was you! Haha, that’s great. :slight_smile:

You’re welcome!

Ha it was. It was quite hilarious. I gave a bunch away to schools/groups and then sold the remaining half for like $100 to someone that wanted to try to flip 'em.

It’s been a while, but I got one…

Meh.

I have a ton of work to do, but as a nursing student I am learning to prioritize the important things first. So my day was taken up hunting to buy a crap. Finally got one and now can go back to being busy. Thanks woot :slight_smile:

I use wootalyzer, it works great. I had to change the alerts to allow it to open a page for each new item, but it was worth it.
I was disappointed earlier when I bought a “Sunshine on my Craps (lksdf09sd)” and it was immediately cancelled. They ran out of stock so they canceled it. I’ve never had that happen before. Getting this one makes up for it.

got in earlier and just now posting. Thanks woot!

So excited! First bag of Crap. Fully expecting to be sorely disappointed, it is crap after all. Cannot wait.

First time it seemed to fail me. Maybe browser issues. I’m logging in through my Amazon account to take advantage of my free prime 2-day shipping. I think it is taking too much time making it more difficult to nab a Bet on Cold. Anyone else feel the same way?

VOP? I was logged in through my amazon prime account, had to re-login. I think it cost me.

Fuko? :wink: