Take Me Out

from what I can see, it is the exact same heart used on the companion cube. Dang it just seems to muscle its cute self into everything now days…

agreed…
I have a sickness and the only cure for my sickness is some less heart.
(and more cow-bell)

Now is it cute or desperate? Kinda reminds me of those shirts that say “Hottie” or “Princess” or (saw it once on a fugly girl) “Your boyfriend wishes he was with me.”

Just seems a bit “look at me! look at me!”

Perfect if you want that! :smiley:

another shirt for a female

losing confidence in woot…

why aren’t there any 24 hour chinese places near me? Christ this shirt makes me crave chow mein.

Being of Chinese origin and currently single, am I required by law to buy this?

I thought hearts were not allowed…

god, it would be perfect without the text.

Hasn’t anyone else noticed that the lines that form the edges of the carton on the “inside” don’t match up with the shape of the carton on the outside? Terrible design flaw, one that I would be ashamed of wearing since I attend a design school.

Take me out…

out back and shoot it?

Or is this some “INDY! COVER YOUR HEART!” deallio? Pull out his heart?

Eww.

]

Would get it in an instant if it didn’t have the heart OR if it didn’t have the text. With both, it’s too much.

hmmm so true, now that I think about it, the text kind of ruins it. the picture is self explainatory.

Actually it matches with the far corner of the box perfectly…better hit those books…

exactly. that’s why i can’t get this shirt. redundancy.

Actually, I love the text… it’s the heart that ruins it for me… a little too gay for my tastes, and I even happen to be gay, so that’s saying something… just the plain take-out box with the text would’ve rocked… I may even try and find a way to get one made somewhere else like that… A for effort, D overall

the heart is what makes it different from any other chinese take-out container shirt, though.

In for one! There are definitely not enough feminine shirts on here.

Why do the girls always like the ugly ones

“Take me home tonight” could have been the alternative wording on this.
Definitely a chick shirt.

How do these shirts run, cause this was my first Woot shirt so I just got a medium.