Tally Counter Clicker

Tally Counter Clicker

Base is plastic and not removable. Shipped in paper envelope so boxes destroyed. One base cracked, two the sides do not match up. I ordered several but if the base will not come off two are probably useless. Especially the cracked base since if breaks while holding might hurt someone.

From the sales page:
“Mountable base is removable for easy hand held use.”

Try harder.

As per at several reviews on the mothership:

Does the job described but it isn’t a piece that has a detachable base as it mentions in description.

This product was listed as having a removable base. The base was soldered onto the clicker. Disappointed.

Tried ordering this twice; it does not have a finger loop or removable base. Also, base is flimsy plastic.

Mine was not as described. Plastic case, no finger loop, base not removable. Purchased 11/2016. Don’t know if they are switching products or what. I needed the clicker and it wasn’t much money, so I’m not returning it.

Using it as a resest counter for pokemon shiny hunting. Looks a little cheaper than i expected it to. Works properly. But can’t remove it from the base plate (possibly me being dumb).

Trying Never Give Up GIF by Britannia on EPIX

Everything is detachable if you try hard enough.

Just ask Lorena Bobbitt :open_mouth:

Sorry Amazon screwed up the shipping and it got damaged. Feel free to reaqch out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.