TaoTronics True Wireless Earbuds

TaoTronics True Wireless Earbuds

Anyone know anything about this brand?

About these buds specifically?

Have a knowledgable (or not) opinion?

I can’t find these specific ones on the mothership but I did find what appears to be an exact aesthetic replica with a different logo on them. I’m guessing this is one of those free-for-all ripoff brands…which is not to say they don’t work well, just that intellectual property rights are…looser…in China. Frankly, at 21 bucks, I’m in for a pair. Why not.

Edit: needed to clarify that the link I provided has headphones with different internals. What I meant was that they looked the same. Apologies to @reego and all others who were distraught to the point of yelling on the internet over my mistake.

1 Like

The link that you provided IS NOT an exact replica!!!
For The link you have , it has:
5.2 Bluetooth, 6 hours playtime/30 hours total with case, 2 microphones per headset, 13mm drivers, so NO, NOT an exact match!! You need to get your facts straight.

I have an over-the-ear bluetooth headset from this brand. I’ve been using it for over a year (since the start of the pandemic) and it’s a decent headset. I’d recommend it. No experience with these earbuds though.

1 Like

My first set of bluetooth headphones was from TaoTronics. I loved them. The sound was crisp and clear with good bass. They were also noise cancelling and I couldn’t hear a thing when they were in! Only issue I had is that the battery died after about a year of use. It would allow me to charge it, but would only stay on for about 2 minutes. For a cheap set of bluetooth earbuds, I would recommend them.

1 Like

@reego So much aggression and so many exclamation points! I’m sorry if I offended you by offering false information, please accept my apology

1 Like