Tar Pit Painting

Wow, it’s kind of quiet tonight. In fact, the quietest I’ve seen a shirt discussion in a long time. What’s up with that?

Congrats patrick

Um kinda tarred ya all, think I’ll go hit the bedrock for the night.

FINALLY, a woot tee I can wear to church! Take that, Darwinists!

A Kent Hovind video linked in a woot! product description? Now I’ve seen everything…

Congrats! I’m going to need a dedicated patrickspens closet soon.

Congrats Patrick. This was my favorite concept out of the 9 contenders. (Of course it’s drawn really nicely too!)

I think this is one of the few that stayed fogged the enTARity of the derby. :slight_smile:

I like how the stegosaurus is laughing. Who knew that dinosaurs had a sense of humor?

Add in a Flintstone mobile with Fred and Wilma and it’s a drive up performance art piece! Love it!

Is that why the dinos developed feathers… because tarring wasn’t enough?

My favorite part is the facial expressions of the dinosaurs. They’re having such a good time!

I love when you comment and I get to see the w-t-f thing in your sig. It never gets old.

great shirt except that there were no people when the dinosaurs lived on earth. Only ‘young earth creationists’ think man walked with the dinosaurs and that the universe is only 6000 years old… go figure

Darwin is the one splatted on top.

I’m pretty sure the official church take on dinosaurs is that they are really just fakes and elephant bones planted by non-believers to test our faith. Or so I am led to believe by most churchy sorts.

No, no. THIS is what happened. Don’t blame the non-believers. They’re just foolish, not evil.

It seemed so plausible.
(NSFW language)

Humans and dinosaurs depicted living at the same period of time once again…

The Flintstones is historically accurate, didn’t you know?

I like how the tyrannosaurus has to pick the human up with his teeth because his arms are too small. =D This was one of the ones in the fog that I liked the most.