Tardy Tech Gifts

This controller is one of the best controllers I’ve ever owned. If you have the chance to pick this up, do so. Also, pick it up for the Xbox 360 too on Amazon.

Is that a good deal for the Samsung Tab 3? I need a new tablet and like Samsung but I don’t know if that’s a good price or not. Thanks for any help! :slight_smile:

You can get it for this same price for the Black one at Best Buy until Christmas. Online or in store. My husband and I were just looking at them last Sunday and I think he’s going by there after work today to pick one up.

It is $10 cheaper on Woot than Best Buy for the white one, but that goes down to $5 with shipping.

Check the drive when you get it. I ordered a 2tb, but like many others I got a 1tb.
Support has been quiet on a resolution. Probably trying to stretch it out to their self imposed 21 day deadline so I’ll be stuck with it.

Sorry, CS is really swamped right now. I’ve pinged them your info, though. I know receiving the wrong item always sucks, but we’ll get you taken care of. Again, apologies for the delay.

I ordered the RealxGear PB-22A 2200mAh Power Bank last go round. It comes with all sorts of nifty adapters that can be used for various devices. BUT no way to plug the adapters into the battery pack. Got 3 of them that way. (Have contacted CS, but as stated above they are swamped)

A word of caution on the Powerbags. I bought one of the wheeled briefcase models last year and when I received it, one of the cables (the micro-usb) didn’t work. I contacted PowerBag, they promptly agreed to replace it and sent me a shipping label right away. So I sent it in and waited… and waited… and waited. I contacted them after a month and they said they were looking in to it. Nearly two months after my initial contact, I got this email back:

*Response: Hello,

Unfortunately we Have discontinued the Powerbags and are completely out of stock on powerbags and accessories. Therefore, we cannot offer any replacements for the entire bag. We have replaced your Powerbag with the myCharge device you received. Should you have any further questions we can be reached at 1-888-251-2026 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Thank You

XXXXXX X
Consumer Relations Representative*

So they did send me a very nice MyCharge portable charger, but I never got a new bag. Kind of a bummer really.

Please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

We also recommend that you check the spam folder of your email provider, as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while they attended to the issue.