Targus 90 Watt Universal Notebook AC Adaptor

Extrapolate?

damn, i had one of these that i bought for about 90 bux. i dont even remember what i did with it or even if it worked.

but just wooted another one. just in case.

Google Product searcg

If I wasn’t dumb enough to be stuck with a mac right now, I’d definitely want this…grr. I wish I could find a cheap but decent power cord for a mb pro about now…

Targus … Call em’

Does anyone know if it work for 19" TFT Monitor (X2Gen)?

bought one of the similar ones last time (when it had the auto adapter) Ift would not work for my toshiba but my mother in law uses it for her laptop
the brownie points were an added bonus

Output: 15-24 Vdc 5.5A max. 90W

here’s a list of which laptops it works with:

You have to go to www.targus.com to find the tip required for a specific laptop. I was just there looking for the Toshiba 15 volt tip, and it’s S7, which isn’t included. However, note, if you call Targus they will often send you a tip at no cost if you tell them you bought one of their power supplies and it didn’t come with the tip that you need.

Walmart does not carry universal power supplies? why not? Pretty sure they do, if not Better head over to Staples, office depo, circut city, best buy and EVERYONE else who does. why would you bother with the manufacturer? Who is Hopeless???

I don’t have enough devices to match everyone of those connectors… Guess I can’t buy it :frowning:

That is a different model. It does use the same tips, I think, but it has a higher power output, so some laptops that it will work with, this model won’t.

Some helpful info

Product info: Laptop Accessories, Backpacks, and More | Shop Targus – Targus US
Supported devices: Laptop Accessories, Backpacks, and More | Shop Targus – Targus US
Check to see if your tip is included: Laptop Accessories, Backpacks, and More | Shop Targus – Targus US

I bought one the last time around. This thing is as heavy as a brick and as big as one. Not something I’d want to carry around. It also doesn’t come with the tips for most common laptops. I ended up buying the extra tips for $15 each plus tax and shipping.

an aptly timed woot for me! my hp power supply has begin to emit an incredibly irritating high pitched hum any time a load is applied. plus the 90W rating beats the pants of the 65W given by hp ($80 for hp’s 90W).

count me in for 1

Go here to find which tip your device uses.

anyone will use all adaptors? just wondering…

I GOT A MAC! DON’T THINK IT WORKS…

But even if it does, I don’t think I’ll be needing this anytime soon… :\

LOL!!!..or you can sell it to me for a good price!!:wink:

Now THIS is a REALLY helpful post!! Thanks – will indeed work with my laptop - I’m in.
Just recently - I had to spend upwards of $80 for one of these on another computer – cat decided to do a little chewing… (she’s fine - killed the adaptor though!)