Targus Netbook Chill Mat

I heard dat!

looks like a seat warmer.
Hmmmmm in for three.

These are actually useful. They prevent the 3rd degree burns you get from a Mac.

Can I put this in my chair and sit on it so that I have a cooled seat?
Heated leather seats are overrated.

Cheap enough to buy three. At worst you have 180 day supply of chill mats!

18.82 on amazon, half price if you buy 2.

I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen a netbook that was SOOOO powerful that it required additional cooling. Lets just buy this so we can see the something good for the end of the W00T off.

Does anyone know if this blows air up or down?

Do netbooks even GET hot?

ohhh, i was THIS close to buying, then I saw it’s for a NETBOOK & only 10.2 inches wide…too bad. I need one for my LAPTOP! :slight_smile:

Do netbooks even need a chill mat???

I need one for 17 inch Laptop

This is gonna take awhile…

Wanna bet?
Mine’s propped up in the front with a binder clip just to keep it elevated - of course, it is on 24/7, except when it overheats and shuts itself down.

These chill mats make laptops (especially newer high powered high heat producing ones) actually usable in your lap. I like how it is automatically activated once the USB becomes active out of sleep mode.

i suppose you could, if you have 2 usb ports to waste

I was reading the Amazon reviews and one reviewer said, “About as useful as a tick on a dog’s butt.” I concur 100%.

Ok woot I bought my netbook for it’s portability and battery life, how will this affect those?

Do you think it’s possible to put two of these mats side-by-side to use on a normal full-size laptop?

Sometimes I wish I could vote against a comment. =P