Targus Notebook Accessory Bundle

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
life, liberty, and the pursuit of wooters.us!

Targus Notebook Accessory Bundle [New] - $24.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Targus BUS0164 Notebook Accessory Bundle

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

buyyy

Now this is a woot-off killer.

Priority of sub-routine *sleep has now been downgraded to level 10.

Sub-routine *money has been requisitioned.

Sub-routine *caffeine has been moved into Priority One!

>>Run Program.

lameee

Does anyone know dimensions?

Passing on this one, i want a BOC today for my first ever woot! Ive been lurking for almost a year.

“USB Speakers transform your PC into a high-end system…”

…?

take a look at the size of the usb wireless adapter - it’ll give you a good idea . . .

only 97% remaining

It was $2 cheaper before. :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=3590854

The cooling pad is 12 inches wide and 10 inches long. I own one and am using it now. Not the most powerful fans but creating the elevation and increasing exposed surface area does help my laptop quite a bit.

If this package had a fancy USB hub (that actually worked), I would definitely buy it. Unfortunately, I do not have enough USB ports for all that junk, mine are already full with all the other junk I have plugged in, plus a USB hub which does not ever work.

I had the wireless mouse. It was great!

Excellent. I was just thinking I need a 10lb Bag of Crap to carry with my laptop.

laptop coolers are only useful if the fans are positioned correctly.
my thinkpad warms up at the bottom and top left. i had a double fanned targus before and it doesn’t work as well as the fan i got in my bubblicious orangutan cadavers which has three fans. one perfectly positioned at the bottom.

do not want!

Targus makes some good chill pads… I have one that takes it’s power from USB. It works well.

“USB Speakers transform your PC into a high-end system with excellent sound”

Yeah, sure they will.