Targus Wireless Mini Mouse

Err… has this passed or is this the next woot after the camera?

[quote user=“Lyzdog”]peteroman, pointless posts are frowned upon.

This post is not pointless since I am telling you how big of an idiot you are.[/quote]

sorry dude, still pointless. As is this post, in fact. Here: [:(] There, entire exchange now frowned upon.

This is the next woot, forums are getting a bit ahead of themselves.

Bring this back!
Where’d it go??

[quote user=“Binaural”][quote user=“Lyzdog”]peteroman, pointless posts are frowned upon.

This post is not pointless since I am telling you how big of an idiot you are.[/quote]

sorry dude, still pointless. As is this post, in fact. Here: [:(] There, entire exchange now frowned upon.[/quote]

yeah man, that is just pathetic. don’t take the internet so seriously

Next woot is a time travel machine. [:)]

[quote user=“cruzer”][quote user=“Binaural”][quote user=“Lyzdog”]peteroman, pointless posts are frowned upon.

sorry dude, still pointless. As is this post, in fact. Here: [:(] There, entire exchange now frowned upon.[/quote]

yeah man, that is just pathetic. don’t take the internet so seriously[/quote]

It’s “Internet”. Geez, who are you, Al Gore?

[quote user=“sumshah218”]Bring this back!
Where’d it go??[/quote]

Can’t bring something back that hasn’t come yet.

Next woot is a time travel machine. [:)][/quote]

awesome!!..

shoot! i almost placed order. but at sudden it becomes camera. was that trick of woot?

[quote user=“Binaural”][quote user=“cruzer”][quote user=“Binaural”][quote user=“Lyzdog”]peteroman, pointless posts are frowned upon.

It’s “Internet”. Geez, who are you, Al Gore?[/quote]

get over yourself [:p]

no MacOSX support?

Woot! First woot ever, though I’ve been looking forever, just too slow

its back?

Camera, Mouse. Mouse, Camera. Make up your Mind woot!

if only it were bluetooth

three? you mean 11?

[quote user=“cruzer”][quote user=“Binaural”][quote user=“cruzer”][quote user=“Binaural”][quote user=“Lyzdog”]peteroman, pointless posts are frowned upon.

It’s “Internet”. Geez, who are you, Al Gore?[/quote]

get over yourself [:p][/quote]

So, you are? Quick: spell a starchy vegetable that can come baked, as “freedom” fries, or mashed.

we have two products switching back and forth. this is what a woot off is all about. whoooooooooooo. lol i’m just kidding, but i’m sure the camera didn’t sell out that fast.

wow, that was fast.