Tasi Merlot Case (12)

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer my question. :slight_smile:

They must have heard you…check the new offer.

I got a note that it was shipped, the tracking page never got beyond “initiated” with an estimated date of 12/4. It didn’t magically appear yesterday as things sometimes do. Checked the tracking details today and now my estimated date is N/A. Please tell me it’s coming!

That’s a little distressing. Please feel free to contact support@woot.com with the necessary details (order number, etc) so they can help hunt this down!

Exact same thing here. I already send support a note, then checked this thread.

Same here on the shipping. Mine showed to be initiated on 11/27 with an estimated arrival of 12/1. I waited all day on 12/1 because of the signature required and nothing came. I sent an email to support and they told me it takes 3 weeks for delivery on wines…Really? What’s up with that? I really wanted to get this out for Christmas party.

per the Wine.Woot FAQ:

How long is shipment going to take?
You should get your wine in 2-3 weeks, often sooner. We know the wait is kind of a drag. But it’s still gonna taste good (maybe even better), and since we leave it to the wineries to get the wine to you, you can count on their experience to send their wine using their expert methodologies.