TaylorMade Golf

Golfing gear for everyone! Which would you take along for your game?

I just recently bought a set of burner irons. Loving them so far!

Question: why are the images for the women’s burner 3 & 7 wood identical? As are the 5 wood and the driver. I’m new to golf… are they that indistinguishable? Or was someone just being lazy?

Hmmm… In the pictures for the 4-PW set there are an A wedge and a S wedge shown, are these included?

No 4-PW means you buy the sand wedge or approach wedge separately. what the heck, there are no left handed options? Oh well, that’s a lost sale.

So much golf stuff goes through here… Woot golf! anyone? I’d camp that for sure

That’s what I am talking about… Woot GOLF has my vote! And I said the exact same thing about no left handed clubs… blah… been looking for a good set of LH irons and it does not look like today is the day…

i vote for woot golf too. don’t quite get no left-handed clubs. they’re new, so it’s not like they were pre-owned and didn’t have or couldn’t get any. Other clubs have options.

same golf set is on sale for 399$ at their website. Am I missing something?

who is “their”? taylormade’s site 649 for the r11s and 20 cheaper for the RBZ irons than woot.

Taylormade website lists this at 399- no?

http://www.taylormadegolf-club.com/taylormade-new-rocketballz-rbz-irons-p-15.html

I didnot mention this before but to call me a golf novice is a huge understatement. So entirely possible if I am commiting a blunder in assessing.

That’s not the official taylormade site. It’s a discount taylormade site and I’d be willing to bet they’re knock-off clubs.

Ya, i scoured the internets… $499 is literally the lowest price you can get on these clubs from a legit website.

yeah…looks bogus to me. wished I was right-handed…not a bad woot price for these.

If you want used/pre-owned TM, their official site is really good…purchased much from them. LH stuff is plentiful, but when the price is good they go fast. Great for gloves and balls when they have them too.

http://www.taylormadegolfpreowned.com

They may look identical but the loft on women’s clubs are slightly greater than mens, but the head size may not differ. The other difference is that women’s clubs are shorter and tend to be graphite as opposed to coming in steel and graphite versions.

I might be blind but I can’t find what handed the irons are.

just being lazy the 7 wood will have a 7 on it and be a little smaller

Question: why are the images for the women’s burner 3 & 7 wood identical? As are the 5 wood and the driver. I’m new to golf… are they that indistinguishable? Or was someone just being lazy?
[/quote]

100-to-1 they are right handed, lol.

That’s what I figured. Thanks