TaylorMade R5 Dual Fairway Wood

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

TaylorMade R5 Dual Fairway Wood
$149.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 TaylorMade R5 Fairway 3 Wood

Discrimination against SouthPaws… when was the last time the had a left-handed golf club on here? C’mon Woot, don’t forget your SouthPaw viewers!!!

I bought the last TaylorMade R5 on here. Best value ever. It was at LEAST $30 more everywhere else, including eBay.

Stop with the right handed golf clubs. I’m going to call the ACLU on you guys; you’re prejudicing the lefties!

Does golf involve to much movement away from a nerds computer

no respect for the lefties!!! woot

Froogle $250 it would seem.

heh, heh, heh. Woot’s got wood.

(sorry, couldn’t resist the nod to Beavis & Butthead)

$250 on BizRate.com’s Shopping List

MSN SHoppings got some cheaper ebay listings… but that’s used.

Some stats/reviews… which i found somewhat useful.

What a stupid woot. Doesn’t everybody know that if you go to the manufacturer’s website, you can get a more recent driver, to download immediately, free of charge? (Works for righties and lefties, unlike this obsolete driver!)

What is the lenght of the shaft???

One freakn club for $150???

W00t must be in be with Taylor Made and these clubs…

However, I can see buying a driver as you use it off the tee - but a 5 wood? Why would you only want a 5 wood - put up the whole set for $300.

One year warranty is nice - does it cover the club hitting a tree when the ball goes astray?

It’s also a stiff shaft - I thought most ppl prefer flex nowadays…

Almost w00t, but not quite…

That is an amazing club i have been using taylor made for a long time they are quality

I remember back in the day where Woot would only sell ELECTRONICS.

wtf mate.

BESIDES, I’m left-handed you marketing geniuses. I can’t get any use out of this other than an oversized hammer.

ACLU
125 Broad Street
18th Floor
New York, NY 10004

Have a good time.

Why are there things I dont need and can’t when I’m actually up? Even if I wanted it, it still won’t work with us leftys.

ugh! wish i had money for this. i have the r7 driver and LOVE it. the 3 wood is all i need to update now and i CANT!!! woot, you kill me!!!

It would be cool if woot had a lefthanded.woot.com site that sold only left-handed products.