TaylorMade RBZ HP 4-PW, AW Iron Set (RH)

**Item: **TaylorMade RBZ HP 4-PW, AW Iron Set (RH)
Price: $299.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=TaylorMade RBZ HP 4-PW, AW Iron Set (RH))

[Search Google](https://www.google.com/search?hl=en+%26tbm=shop+%26q=TaylorMade RBZ HP 4-PW, AW Iron Set (RH))

golfwrx.com made this an “editors choice”

TONS of comments from when this was offered in August

GolfDigest.com Hotlist

Hope this time the sale for these goes better than the last time offered, but once it was straightened out, it is the best set of irons I’ve ever owned.

This so hard.

“More distance in every club, from the 3-iron to the lob wedge…”

You’re not going to get much distance at all from the 3-iron, unless you buy it separately. :0

Why no lefties? I want these irons.

I own these clubs and for a set of “learning” clubs - Which these are - They have improved my game tremendously. They are very forgiving for you slicers out there (there are a lot of us)and have increased my distance by about a club length. I am just a regular Joe Hacker and shoot in the mid 90s but the clubs have made my golf experience much more enjoyable since purchase and I see continuous improvement in my game with each use. If you are looking for some additional confidence when you step up to the ball these will do the trick for you. I highly recommend the hybrid irons as well (not sold here) - They are fantastic and come out of my bag much more often than my fairway woods.

I actually took the time to read the whole thread and WOW! haha… I am staying far…far…FAR away from this deal!

Same thing on moofi.woot.com for less?

http://moofi.woot.com/offers/taylormade-rbz-hp-iron-set-4-pw-aw-rh-2

Bought these last time. Like most others, I ordered regular flex and got stiff. Interestingly, I contacted Woot and they said that I could keep the stiff or send them back. Flex is a big deal so I sent them back. Three days later, Woot asks me if I want to switch out the stiff for the regular flex. Already sent them back. But they did offer a small discount on my next order, which I never got by the way.

In the meantime, I ordered the same clubs for the same price and free shipping from rockbottomgolf.com.

Anyway, nice clubs - very high launch, which is good for an average golfer. They are not longer than other clubs but their lofts are messed with, so the 4 iron is like a 5 iron, the 5 iron like a 6, and so on. That means that if you normally hit a 7 iron 150 yards, you’ll likely use the 8 iron with this set for the same shot. YMMV.

Only downside of these clubs is that they use a very light steel shaft that is consequently very thin. My 4 iron bent this summer when I tried to take a divot and I had to replace the shaft.

Still, I’ve been happy with these clubs. They should last 3 seasons, which is great at this price point.

LOL. Essentially, yes. I bet dimes to dollars that these are all the clubs that got returns this summer, but now they have to be sold “open box.”

See now I might actually bite… 254 is a steal.

Woot, Woot, Woot.

You provide detailed technical information (that is mostly useless to the type of golfer who would buy these irons), like bounce angles and shaft torque and face offset. Which is fine, I suppose…until you go so far as to provide shaft information that is only useful to clubbuilders – tip size and butt diameter – without telling us…

WHAT SHAFTS DO THESE IRONS HAVE?

…aside from the flex, and “Steel.” “Steel” tells us just slightly more than nothing…even a duffer might like to know what type of steel they’ll be playing, be it Dynamic Gold or Rifles or cheap factory steel.

This is frequently an issue when y’all offer irons. If I were the type to assume – and I’m not – I would guess this is the TaylorMade “Factory” RBZ Steel, and not a KBS upgrade or something else. Please, in the future, just tell let us know the brand/make/model/anything on the shafts.

Wowza, you read all 4 pages? I stopped after one…

Cliff’s Notes version: looks like everyone who ordered stiff flex got regular flex, and vice versa. Ouch.

There’s a pattern…Woot pays careful attention to the head, yet neglects the shaft.

Yep, sounds like the lightweight factory steel, in this case branded with “TaylorMade RBZ.” In years past, Nippon manufactured some of these for TaylorMade, but that was at least 5 years ago…no idea who makes their lightweight factory steel shafts now.

I bought these last time and they have improved my game a lot. I used to score around 100 but off-late it’s been close to 90. No other change.

Thank you for this analogy seeing as how you are speaking from experience and sound like you know what you are talking about. I am trying to do my homework before splurging on this set but had a question regarding the 7 iron to the 8 iron comparison you mentioned.

Did you intend to mean that if one were to normally hit a 7 iron 150 yards, with these clubs you would have to club up (lower loft) to a 6 iron? You had mentioned an 8 iron from this set should replace the 7 one would normally use but according to your logic, it seems that ones distances would be the same if one were to club up with these clubs, not down.

Don’t mean to tidbit, just wanted to get some clarification on what you meant. I need to replace my aging Titleist 804’s and wanted to get an idea of what my distances would theoretically convert to. Thank you.