TaylorMade RBZ HP Iron Set (4-PW, AW RH)

**Item: **TaylorMade RBZ HP Iron Set (4-PW, AW RH)
Price: $299.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=TaylorMade RBZ HP Iron Set (4-PW, AW RH))

[Search Google](https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=shop&q=TaylorMade RBZ HP Iron Set (4-PW, AW RH))

a handful of solid reviews (4.1 out of 5.0) over at amazon

Wish they were offering ladies flex- I’d buy in an instant!

Any thoughts on whether Regular flex would still be okay for me?

I’m guessing these reviews are for this set:
These guys say that there’s a steel and graphite shaft version (I’m assuming steel sold tonight):
[youtube=drn0aUUTGH0][/youtube]
They say it’s for the mid-handicapper

This review says it’s for the mid-high handicapper:
http://www.golfwrx.com/12159/editor-review-taylormade-rocketballz-irons-review/

This 3rd review includes an update after 6 months:

Moderator, correct me if I have the wrong set.

You should be fit for an iron set. Buying off the rack irons is not a good idea, except for a beginner. Lie, length and type of shaft best suited for your game is very important.

Are these steel shaft?

Yes, these are steel shaft. Available in regular and stiff flex.

If you’re taller than 5’5" and can hit your driver over 200 yards, regular flex should be fine for you.
I agree with getting fitted if you have the resources.

Good luck getting these if you order them. I haven’t heard anything regarding an iron set I ordered on the 25th of July. No emails, no working tracking number, nothing. Can’t even get an email response from support now, and I’m still out $435.

Buyer beware.

Since when did W00t start collecting tax for NJ?

i have a boilerplate blurb for this. here it is:

“Effective July 1, 2013, Woot, Inc. was required to begin collecting sales tax on orders shipped to destinations in New Jersey.”

sorry. :confused:

joec56 wrote:Since when did W00t start collecting tax for NJ?

Is it now policy to collect sales tax on shipping also?

There shouldn’t be, but if you’re seeing a discrepancy, I’d recommend emailing Member Services to see what’s going on. Along with the situation, be sure to include your user ID any any pertinent order numbers. support@woot.com

When are these going to ship

This sale was from the 5th, and today is the 7th of August. MOST times, things take 3-5 business days to ship. Many items ship sooner, though. You’ll receive an email when your order is being handed off to the carrier that will include your tracking. I know waiting can be annoying, but it’s part of life, and golf. If you haven’t heard anything by Monday, email Woot Member Services for more details. support@woot.com

I purchased the Stiff Flex, but received the Regular, come on man…

Keep me posted, concerned same thing might happen to me. Waiting for my stiff flex irons as well.

That’s a bummer! I’d recommend emailing Woot Member Services if you haven’t already. Be sure to include your order number and user ID for quicker service. support@woot.com

Ordered stiff flex and sitting here with regular flex in the box. Pretty upset and not sure what to expect now. I emailed customer service and I am waiting for reply. Sucks because I know I am not the only guy this happened to and woot is probably prepared with unforunate response. Fingers crossed, but really disappointed customer.