TaylorMade Rocketbladez HL Iron Set (RH)

You have it backwards but I will stop the non relevant discussion about right vs left. The right hand is on for the ride when you use right handed clubs. The power comes from the lead arm, which is the left.

The steel shaft is a Rocketfuel 85 Steel with a RBladez grip - 47.50

These are standard “off the shelf” length.

Generally what height of man would these fit? I know arm lengths are different, but are we basically looking at around 5’9"? 5’10"? Maybe I just need to make a trip to gg and get fitted.

What is HL and NS?

I’m not an expert but I’m pretty sure you can be any height to use these unless you’re super tall. If they’re too long you just step further away from the golf ball.

Actually, that’s not the product being sold by Woot. The item for sale is the High Launch (HL) version, also known as NS (Non Speed Pocket).

So in late 2012 TaylorMade improved the RocketBladez irons by adding the Speed Pocket; that’s what all the hype is all about (including in the GolfWRX review linked to). Unfortunately, the product being sold by Woot doesn’t contain that.

Of course I just figured this out after ordering a set. … Time to look into canceling my order.

You’re wrong, Power comes from the right arm, think of it as this way, if you could grab the club with only one hand and hit a golf ball, which hand would propel the ball the highest and furthest?

HL = High Launch
NS = Non Speed Pocket (aka not the ones you’ll read any reviews about)

You’re both right, and both wrong.
http://perfectgolfswingreview.net/power.htm

Depends on how you swing. But really, your body provides the power, just depends which arm you funnel it through.

I just bought this set and wanted to confirm this is a men’s set .

Yes because all someone with a 30 handicap needs is “Speed Pockets”. Golf equipment is all fashion and as long as your clubs are less than 10 years old and are in good condition, including the grips, buying new clubs will only make your poorer, not a better golfer. No golf club ever improved anones swing. How is it possible that this club will produce great shots with a swing that currently produces mostly shanks, tops, and popups? Magic I guess. Big clubs, small clubs, titanium clubs,graphite shafts, different color “woods”, different color shafts, something for everyone. Having said that, these are nice clubs…