TaylorMade Tourino Stand Bag and Towel

Pretty sure it’s 2’11" and not 2.11. Unless they are trying to sell a bag to carry miniature golf putters in, or nunchucks.

in for one… it sure beats the one i’ve been carrying for the past five years!

I’ve been watching woot everyday for the last 2 years and I’ve only bought one thing. Today I will buy this and I will have doubled my woot purchase total! Big day for me!! Thanks for changing things up a little woot! I love Golf and I love the bag!

I went to the taylormade golf store (because I have no life and I live to fish…not golf) just to see if this is a discontinued item ( which we see alot as a wooter) and was surprised to see this product still avail. and at a bargain retail price of 109.99 from edwin watts golf store(of course, you also have to add the 17.95 shipping) so THIS BAG IS A GREAT DEAL @59.95!! Even for a fisherman who’s glof bag is dryrotted and the metal rusty from leaning my fishing poles against it.-And further, thiers does not come with this totally cool towel( which I can clip on my boat as well)

At 2.5’ tall it’s obviously made for the likes of Billy Barty and clan. At 6’4" would it even make it to my knees? Is this thing for holding artificial flowers or something?

Absolutely fantastic copy!

Too bad I am neither a golfer nor a D&D/SW noid.

Tempted, if for nothing else, for the towel reference. Good job with even making a golf bag look like the pinacle of geeky swag. You guys rock! ^o^

I love these write ups. I bet a lot of people read them…

What the hell are you talking about?

So, can I pick the color, or is it just luck of the draw? Didn’t see that anywhere.

For people noting how short the bag is… you do know the clubs are SUPPOSED to stick out, right? That’s kinda how golf bags work.

I think it is a nice looking bag and would buy one, but I don’t play golf. I attempt to play golf, but I think using the word play means you get enjoyment out of it, not self-hatred.

I’ve got my thumb out - looking for a ride!

Great deal, I’m in for one.

It helps to buy things that you need and/or want.

If I didn’t already have a bag in good condition, I’d def. get one.

Golf: The simplest game in the world. All you need is a stick, a ball and two hundred acres.

The tourney starts on Wednesday, Tigerr.
Give the wife a kiss for me.

WRONG. Self-hatred motivates most of us on the links. Realizing that we have no control over our golf swings, watching as the ball trickles into the water, hearing the resounding thunk of a tree 30 yards off the fairway well struck by a screaming slice - and the rapid fire string of foul mutterings immediately after making contact - those are the real images of golf!! Get the bag, ditch the expectations and whale away!!

I’ve had Taylor Made irons for years, just because I liked the way they played, but never thought the need to get a bag with a very large commercial endorsement on the side to help them sell more stuff.

Ah Ha ! ! !

Finally! ! !

A Bag Big Enough To Contain My Ego and My G1 ! !

Which By The Way One Is The Lowest Common Denominator ! ! !