TC Electronic Flashback 2 Delay Pedal with TonePrint Bundle

TC Electronic Flashback 2 Delay Pedal with TonePrint Bundle

This is a fantastic deal.

2 Likes

Yeah, extra stuff, good price, mono/stereo capable delay pedal. I liked mine. Memory says that the battery wouldn’t last an hour long set, so plan on having it plugged in.

Just received mine in the mail and they are not the bundle that was advertised.

Hi there. If you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

I bought these on 3 different accounts and I contacted Woot on all 3 of them. One Woot representative told me they would refund $17.00 back per unit. One told me $15.00 back per unit and a $10.00 Sorry coupon code. The other told me they’d refund me $5.00 per unit. I wish there was some consistency here. I know you don’t work for Woot, but someone needs to be on the ball here. If you know someone who works there, suggest that they have a fixed refund offer instead of something arbitrary. I spend $200,000 a year on this site, this has happened more than once, and I always get different refund offers. It feels dirty and crooked. Oh and the East Rail Blu-Ray discs I bought the same day were all counterfeit bootlegs.

Hi there. While our CS reps have guidance on refunds and concessions, they can also make their own decisions regarding those. Feel free to reach out to CS with the order numbers and your concerns.

I feel the same way as the others who were ripped off and duped, yet again, by ordering this item.

Having to argue with customer support to make this right, is unacceptable! The ‘bait and switch’ tactics are downright FRAUD and the low ball offers to resolve these issues are of no help and frankly disrespectful to long time woot buyers like myself, nyyankeeez, and others.

When did woot turn into a scam site?