TCL 40" 1080p 120Hz LED Roku TV

Bought one of these on here a few months ago, no issues, good picture, very easy to use interface.

Just looked at this TV in COSTCO 4 year warranty from Costco $249.99 new

Plus you can return if any issues.

Bought one of these a few months ago from woot. Sounds is terrible. Needed to get a vizio sound bar to remedy. Here’s the real rub. Roku on this thing is TERRIBLE. So slow. Takes forever to start a movie. Plugged a FireStick into it and the firestick works like a champ. Moral of the story. Buy a good TV with decent sound and add a firestick.

Received one of these from Woot a few months ago - the “feet” were absent and we have to lean it on the wall. It may sound insignificant - but it’s a huge pain.

Wow, that’s way different than my experience. I have this TV. I was pretty surprised by the quality of the sound. Granted, few TVs have great speakers but it was better than I expected.

Yes, Roku is slower than cable channel surfing but I use the Roku channels a lot so that part doesn’t bother me.

You can complain to Woot or get a new stand from Amazon for $24. I have 2 of these and they are better than the original. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013PKPP24/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I’ve bought two 32" and now this 40" TCL TVs. Loved 'em all. Picture quality is plenty acceptable though if you want 4K capability you might want to spring for the 55" model.

Having built-in ROKU is genius. Why all smart TVs insist on their own software without equipping Roku is beyond me.

I bought the 32 inch version a couple weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised that it pauses live tv like a dvr. Just plug in a 16GB USB stick for memory. I’m sure these would have the same feature with a firmware update. Contrary to another comment, the Roku is fast and responsive to me. I mostly do antenna TV, Netflix, and Amazon Prime movies.