TCL 4K UHD HDR Roku Smart LED TV

TCL 4K UHD HDR Roku Smart LED TV

Does it have WiFi

I think I paid about $280 for my 50" TCL new from Costco a year or so ago. It has been a pretty good TV so far. The Roku app is pretty nice and the Wifi seems to work well even with our access point on the other end of the house. The Android screen sharing is also pretty sweet.

We have 2 of these… 1 of which has been outside on a screened in porch for 3 years… still going strong.

I bought one of these. It is 4k but you can definitely tell a difference between the quality of this picture and more expensive tvs. The tv is lacking in visual settings. It runs fairly dark. So darker shows can be difficult to see. My biggest complaint is that this tv has started to have an issue where a light greyish transparent horizontal band has appeared and it slowly scrolls up the screen. It’s very noticeable when the screen is dark. TCL won’t do anything to help or fix this issue (and I bought mine new). And my research online shows that this issue is not unique to me.

So as an owner, I would not recommend you buy this tv if you really care about picture quality. If you don’t care that much, it’s going in a kids room or something, go for it. Otherwise, no. Fine picture quality, but not great. Limited settings. Poor customer support.

Morning. Yes it has Wi-Fi. Per the specs:

Wi-Fi 802.11ac 2x2 Dual Band (support 2.4GHz & 5GHz)

I have a 32" Roku TCL set and I use it as a digital photo frame using the Roku media player. It’s hanging on our fireplace.

It works great.

1 Like

I have two TCL Roku TVs and I love them. The interface is easy to use. The picture is more than I need. I may be getting a 3rd once we move into our house.

Does this have Bluetooth for my headphones?

I don’t think so, but it has a some audio out ports including the standard headphone jack. You can get a cheap (under $10) bluetooth transmitter and plug it into the headphone jack.