TCL 55" 4-Series 4K HDR Roku Smart TV

TCL 55" 4-Series 4K HDR Roku Smart TV

extremely good deal.

1 Like

I agree. I got one too try to replace a 37" or so one in the bedroom. Hope it fits! Probably should have asked wife’s permission…

I own the 49" size of the TCL Roku Smart TV and it is our bedroom TV. I have had no problems with it. The picture is crisp, the colors vivid, and sound playback is clear with conversation/dialog being very intelligible even at low volumes. There settings options are plentiful, which allows us to configure the TV to our specific needs easily. I do wish that there were more options on the screen zoom and format, as some input sources either have parts of the picture lost at the edges, or letterboxed smaller than desireable (like 1/3 of the availabile screen is black letterbox when you should only need an inch or so on the sides). I wish the control would let you move the zoom granularly, increasing/decreasing 1% at a time.

All in all, it has been a great TV for the price, and we bought ours at $319 in July of 2018 for a smaller screen size, so I’m jealous of this offer’s price.