TCL 55-inch 4k Smart TV

I recently bought the 55" at Amazon for $550 to hang in the bedroom. Love this TV. No box connected at all, which is why I wanted a Roku TV. The picture is great and having Roku built in is convenient. Hundred bucks off for refurb isn’t bad.

Samsclub $498 NEW + free shipping

I bought this TV last time it was on sale here on Woot (on July 18). It is a terrific TV with a great picture. The only sign it was refurbed was the plain brown shipping box, as opposed to the brightly colored boxes on the new one. It still had the plastic on the screen and trim and there’s not a blemish on it.

Set up was really easy and the built in Roku is really responsive. I don’t care for the remote, but I have a Tivo hooked up to it, so I only use the remote when using the Roku (and since it’s a Roku remote, there is no learning curve).

FYI, I ordered it on Saturday and had it on Friday. I find Woot overestimates the delivery time rather than underestimates, which is refreshing.

If you buy this new, and use a major credit card like Discover, they will double the Manufactures Warranty up to an extra year or more. So you would get 2 years automatically (say from Discover…) vs. the 90 day woot warranty for about $50 more.

Your call.

Thanks for the heads up.
I’ll past on this because I’m in the market for a bigger set. Two year warranty would be sweet.