TDK A33 Bluetooth Weatherproof Speaker

If you search the Amazon reviews, I believe there are mentions of battery replacement.

And, I remotely recall a Youtube video that shows how to make your own replacement battery, if you’re so inclined.

I bought the A33 from Amazon for this same price. As stated above, the only weakness is the battery life.

This is a great little speaker. Bought one the last time it was on Woot. Nice volume, a good amount of bass. The Bluetooth connectivity couldn’t be easier. Definitely worth the $59.99.

Bought this bad boy in December. I thought I had a good deal THEN, but now at $59, you have to buy this thing. Totally rocks, and me and wife often tear up the kitchen with late night dance sessions thanks to this piece of machinery. Buy and buy with confidence.

Good battery life (only ran out 1 time on us, but we just plugged it in and the party continued), sound is great, super loud and well balanced, I take it to the bathroom and rock out in the shower. Such a great buy.

We have one, and I think you may need to “unpair” it from your gf’s phone before you can pair it with another device.