Tea, Earl Grey. Hot.

Oh. Maybe a little disappoint.

Saw the headline in my RSS feed and thought maybe it was for my favorite tea, rather than a T-shirt.

Still, in for one.

That and AD would precede the year, not follow-- to be grammatically (or at least traditionally) correct.

Minor quibble.

I tried Earl Grey tea once. Didn’t care for it. Definitely not my cuppa. Give me a nice cup of Constant Comment. THAT’S a great cup of hot tea.

All i thought was
“The Wheel of Time turns, and ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legends fade to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the third age by some, an Age yet to come, an age long pass, a wind rose in the Mountains of Mist. The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings or endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

No Tea, No Work!

Just started forcing my Number One offspring to watch this week. Appreciate the timing and reassurance that I’m parenting correctly.

Please please offer this on a tri-blend tank. I would buy 3! I just don’t look awesome in the t-shirts. But I really really want this design.

Not too bad, although I prefer Captain Janeway’s request for coffee ice cream. Ice cream always beats hot tea…

Whats the “ended” bit about? I’ve watched the series… not catching it. I want to be a guardian!

Gaaaah. Gregorian date is a deal breaker.

I totally agree. Was ready to buy until I saw the color. Definitely should be grey or black.

Damn, the second one I REALLY want. Woot, bring back the made in USA shirts and you will get my business back.

Proud owner of over a dozen woot shirts!

Haha! I thought of the same thing, but maybe that is because I’ve never seen Star Trek: TNG, but I am currently reading the Wheel of Time series.

It has nothing to do with anything, but I was stupidly excited to read the Wheel of Time reference in the write-up. When are we going to see some WOT shirts at Woot?!
(As my handle may imply, I am a fan…)

[QUOTE=computermd82, post:5, topic:388463]
The perfect companion to A Warrior’s Drink! Definitely a must have!

I’ve been rewatching TNG via the new Blu Ray sets, they did a terrific job remastering the show. Can’t believe how old it is already… ] end of quote

Yeah, Wesley’s old enough to be losing HIS hair now, too.

This will pair quite nicely with my Warrior’s Drink

[QUOTE=redspecial]

I could have sworn I read every comment before saying the same thing! Ha, not sure how I missed it :wink:

This shirt fulfills and old mans fantasy… Not Commander Shelby. Thank you Spicy Hampster!

Curious if there’s a sizing chart to use with this - I’d like to buy one for my wife.

Also, kudos to a fellow Rochesterian for having shirts up here!

You can find the sizing chart here.