Teac R2W White Digital Radio w/ Dual Alarm Clock

i thought things were supoosed to be exciting on a wootoff. LAME!

Really? I only see two

Does it have jack for IPOD? Play CDs? All it has is a radio?

bobbo489
Mar 27, 2008 4:33 AM [2055511]
helloodiane wrote:

Maybe I am way too tired, I dont see anything except 4 beautiful women.

um…look behind the big black woman in the window.

I’m in for one, doin it for the cause.

These are really nice units. Great sound and nice styling. We love ours!

This is the greatest radio in the word. I think each of you should snatch one up (so we can get to the next product) GEEZ!

uhhhh 20 dollars for a fucking radio…hello 1985!

For the R/C car I cant find the reviews anywhere … .somebody help me out … I did an impulse buy on that and dont know if it was right … can the order be cancelled in the worst case ???

Well I was just about to give up on this woot off and now I know I am.

why is a bunny the stripper? why not a peep or a snowman?

I actually have one of these. Its actually pretty good. Only thing I dislike about it is that once the rechargeable battery runs out of juice all the settings go with it. The alarm, clock, and station presents all dissapear. ITs great for taking to the beach or something since you can also plug in your mp3 player.

Teac? Is this the floppy drive people? Does anyone even remember what a floppy drive is anymore? :slight_smile:

For the R/C car I cant find the reviews anywhere … .somebody help me out … I did an impulse buy on that and dont know if it was right … can the order be cancelled in the worst case ???

i think i developed carpal tunnel from the mindless click click clicking

Cute but don’t need. I’m outta here. Adios amigos.

On a scale of 1 to 10

i’m screwed tomorrow for school… no slizzeep

Great radio, Teac wants 40 bucks just for the battery in it

lets get five more people who earn a paycheck to get this woot over with :smiley: