Teardrop

Looks like it could be a paint by number…

Brother…oh my bad…you’re from Atlanta thats why you still say dude…We’ll send you some more cool words from Cali…actually we already did 10 years ago…guess they haven’t hit “hotlanta” yet

what site?

his other designs look better than what he did for woot…{…hangs his head to cry}

Congrats jc…you picked a good one. Enjoy.

His name is linked to his site, in the description.

thanks

the girls face ruins the shirt

? it’s the coup de grace !!!

my first woot. been watching the site for about a month and this is the first one that really caught my eye. nice simple design, though it is larger … still leaves a lot to the imagination. right on. i’m in. bring more like this.

what kinds of shirts are these printed on? is it like an under shirt? or more of a regular t shirt… yeah probably a poorly worded question, but I think u kno what i mean

I’ve yet to receive my first order in the mail, but it’s a pretty safe bet that it’s just a regular T-Shirt. They’re American Apparel shirts.

i got my first shirt today, it’s on an american apparel shirt made specifically for woot, and is slightly cheaper feeling than normal american apparel. i can tell because 9/10 shirts i wear are on aa. it’s still better quality than most shirts though.

I like the design but i’m not sure it’s for me… I guess I’ll mull it over for a while.

I love the way almost no one reads the info page on the shirt design page so you end up re-stating things that can be found right on the f*irst page. come on people

I agree!!! and brown won’t work either.

Well, happy birthday to us. :slight_smile:

i am getting one and wearing it when I perform live. People will think I am cooler than Alaska.

I probably won’t get this because I splurged with the Canada paraphernalia (being a canadian in the states and such how could I possibly pass up that weekend?) But I totally dig the design (also I am male). I’m a minimalist, well when it comes to my linux window manager! And my Wallet - because it’s more comfy to sit on when it’s not bloated, also being made out of magic the gathering playing cards makes it much thinner than that bifold leather thing I used to have…

Oh and I love the Massive Attack reference. Teardrop is an awesome song. They use it for the intro to to House if you didn’t already know that ;-p

How about some shirts that a guy could wear? I might hang large abstracts on the wall but not on my chest.